I'm a Newlywed..

champagne3456
on 9/17/04 10:30 pm - Lincoln, RI
Just found this board..I've been recently married (6/12/04). The AMOS family has gone through this engagement and wedding as I have been planning it for the last two years and I had surgery a year ago. I was a size 24 when we were engaged and I wore a BEAUTIFUL, strapless size 12 wedding dress! (I'll post some pics on my page soon) The thing in my relationship is that I always told my new husband that my sex drive was awful because I was so overweight that I felt horrible and hated my body. Now that I've lost 114 lbs, I still have very little sex drive and dislike my body (all the flab and hanging skin I need to get rid of). Has anyone else gone through this?
Sue B
on 1/10/05 9:38 am - WI
Hello & YES I was married on 6/7/03 ... wore a sz 22 dress on my wedding day & now the dress is too big I always attributed my low sex drive to my being overweight - but now that I have lost 114# in 8 months - I am still on the low side. My husband loves me no matter what & now he even more excited to be married to me because I am able to go out & do things & feel comfortable. His sex drive has gotten higher & mine is the same if not lower ... I feel like such a bad person - and if you find a cure let me know!!! Sue 317.5/203/180(or less)
stayceX
on 1/15/05 7:22 am - Baltimore, MD
Also recently married.. 10/6/04. Husband is very supportive of WLS although it did take him a while to warm up to the idea. I'm having my consult on 1/31
PINKPANTHER2403
on 7/30/05 1:06 pm - PHILADELPHIA, PA
HELLO, GOOD TO TALK WITH SOME OTHER PEOPLE I HAVE THINGS IN COMMON WITH. BUT I WAS MARRIED DEC. OF 2002. I DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING BIG. BUT NOW, WE WANT TO RENEW OUR VOWS NEXT YEAR AND I TRIED ON A DRESS AND I HATED THE WAY I LOOK. SO NOW THAT I HAVE BEEN APPROVED AND MY DATE FOR THE SURGERY IS AUG. 24TH, PRAYERFULLY, I WILL BE JUST AS BEAUTIFUL THIS TIME AS I WAS THE FIRST TIME. MY SEX DRIVE IS HORRIBLE TOO. BUT MINE IS BECAUSE OF THE WEIGHT.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone around?!
Just Valena · 2 replies · 374 views
Nuvaring
Cruise Director Julie · 0 replies · 805 views
Unhappy Husband
N I. · 8 replies · 555 views
responding to my mother-in-law
Jennifer P. · 9 replies · 741 views