Sex issues, anyone?

nikkij
on 9/12/05 9:39 am - Irvine, CA
Hey folks, Are there themes that couples on this forum find to be common and puzzling and/or problematic after surgery relating to sex? OH Magazine doesn't talk enough about sexuality, but that may be because people don't often write to us suggesting that we feature articles on "what to do with the belly flap" during sex, as one brave soul finally did this week!!! What questions would you like to have addressed about your sexuality in an article (or articles)? Is there any source of information you have come to respect on topics such as these? Thanks much! Nikki Johnson Managing Editor OH Magazine
N'Awlins Kat
on 11/25/05 7:20 am - TX
How about the sudden loss of libido I keep hearing about? That would probably put a huge "kink" into my married life... and not the good kind
NCKodiac
on 12/16/05 12:21 am - Burgaw, NC
Seems there are many people out there who would seriously consider having sex with me, BUT my wife LOL...go figure that one out!! I can't
Dani96
on 4/7/06 6:13 am - Fallbrook, CA
How about we are no longer obese, we have PS, we look awesome with a new personality, new body and our spouse is scare to make the first sexual move. we resent the fact & refuse to approach him/her. waiting for solution, but do not have the answer yet. please help!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone around?!
Just Valena · 2 replies · 374 views
Nuvaring
Cruise Director Julie · 0 replies · 808 views
Unhappy Husband
N I. · 8 replies · 555 views
responding to my mother-in-law
Jennifer P. · 9 replies · 743 views