Sex question..... we are all adults here lol....

Destany
on 12/21/05 8:12 am - Wintersville, OH
Me and my husband have been together for 10 years. Through out the years, I have lost that "drive" if you know what I mean. I am hoping it comes back with the weight loss. Anyone else had this problem before wls and it got better? Please say it does lol...
NewJen
on 12/31/05 9:22 am - greensboro, NC
My DH and I just celebrated out 10 year anniversary and I must say that for me the drive has returned! Feeling good and healthy about your body can only make you want more sex more often! My psychiatrist said that many marriages fail after WLS and I told him many marriages fail without WLS. All I know is that we do it alot now and it is good! Hope thats what you wanted to hear...LOL
Cruise Director Julie
on 1/9/06 11:53 am - Dallas, TX
RNY on 11/15/05 with
Brandi; My husband and I will be celebrating 9 years in May. In the 8 weeks since my surgery, I am starting to get the drive back. I can't wait until I'm down to my wedding night weight (40 lbs to go) - hopefully it will be the start of our second honeymoon! I think it's a common problem among anyone that isn't comfortable with their current weight. I have a good friend who had Lap RNY in 3/2004. She shared a lot with me about how much more confident and sexy she feels with her partner now that she's lost 160+ lbs. I'll be praying for you in the upcoming weeks leading to your surgery. Jennifer Lap RNY 11/15/2005 253 / 212 / ???
askaggs1
on 1/21/06 12:59 pm - Cunningham, KY
In my case it wasn't my drive but my self-esteem that kept me from being the wildcat I used to be. But since surgery (I wasn't that interested in getting back on the horse the first 2 months, because of pain) it's been like a whole new world!! You feel better about yourself, so naturally you are gonna perform better and want to get "busy"!! So just wait and see, you will enjoy all the benefits of WLS!!!
HAZEL_EYES
on 1/22/06 11:46 am - Potsdam, NY
even though i'm a pregnant pre-op, i must say that there was a time that i lost the self esteem to be a great "sexerciser" for my husband...while i am waiting to give birth, and even mos. before, i began a journey of finding myself, and i have learned to love myself NOW. When u begin to love yourself, (your body included) as you are....you kind of begin to feel that sexiness....which your husband picks up on....and loves!!! I just lost all inhibitions....my husband had always been telling me how much he loves me for me. I began doing the same, and givin' it to him in a way no skinny woman could! trust me....men pick-up when we are uncomfortable and it makes them feel uncomfortable.I believe after wls, you will feel better about sex, but until then girl.....get your groove on!!! YOU R BEAUTIFUL NOW!!!
AmandaS
on 2/12/06 5:45 am - Largo, FL
The DH and I just had our 5th wedding Anniversary! I have almost no drive for the last year or so, I am almost 3 mo. out and it still hasn't returned.:-l I hope it comes back soon!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone around?!
Just Valena · 2 replies · 375 views
Nuvaring
Cruise Director Julie · 0 replies · 808 views
Unhappy Husband
N I. · 8 replies · 556 views
responding to my mother-in-law
Jennifer P. · 9 replies · 743 views