JJ of Mary Kay Happy...

Judy Cadena
on 1/20/04 5:57 pm - BENBROOK, TX
JJ of Mary Kay Happy to help you with your cosmetic/skin care/makeover needs http://www.marykay.com/jjjackson [email protected] 817-249-1369
Monique B.
on 1/21/04 12:48 pm - Oxon Hill, MD
Judy Cadena
on 1/21/04 7:47 pm - BENBROOK, TX
Me 2!!!! How long have you been selling Monique? You know what? I have a cousin that lives in MD and her name is Monique too. This isn't you is it? LOL. I am ashamed to say that I don't know her last name. The last time I saw her she was about 10 or 11 I think. Her mom is my Aunt, (of course) lol. Her name is Pat Bolton. I did get in touch with my Cuz Monique thru email once, but then my computer crashed, and I lost her email address. Well, sorry, didn't mean to ramble~ If it's not you just disregard! LOL! ---J.J.
Monique B.
on 1/21/04 11:37 pm - Oxon Hill, MD
Hey J.J I Have been selling MaryKay for almost a year and I love it. But I'm sorry to say that I'm not your cousin .I hope that you find her.
onepowerfullady
on 1/25/04 7:29 am - Jackson, MS
I just want to say that I am a big fan of Mary Kay! I used to sell the products, but I have been too busy to even put the time and effort into my business. If anyone ever have doubts about this product...I just want to reassure them that this is a girl's best friend!!!! Jaunine
Monique B.
on 1/29/04 2:49 am - Oxon Hill, MD
Girl you may not have the time to sell it.But I see you sure are wearing you go gurl.yOU LOOK GOOD
Most Active