Going out of business sale - 40% off

Sue B
on 7/31/04 8:10 am - WI
Hi ladies, both consultants & customers. I have to get out of my business for awhile & am looking to liquidate my inventory (over $10,000 retail in my house) so if you are in need of anything just e-mail & ask - if I have it I am selling it for 40% off the retail price + actual shipping to you. Thanks! Sue
Amy H.
on 8/28/04 11:31 am - Valparaiso, IN
Do have timeWise sets. How much are u charging for shipping.
Sue B
on 9/3/04 1:15 pm - WI
Everything is 40% off ... so it would be retail - 40%. I do have several timewise sets & I charge actual shipping to you, so I would need your zip code & what you would like (to weigh it) in order to figure it out. Sue
2QT4U
on 8/21/05 3:35 am - Detroit, MI
Hi Sue, I'm looking for Bittersweet Bronze oil-Free liquid makeup in the bottle if you have them please e-mail at [email protected] also do you have the Honeycomb Nectar and Sunny Coral lipstick I see where that's not a item anymore I would love to take them off your hands. Mesha
SusanPope
on 5/15/06 1:42 am - Hemet, CA
Hi, I just joined Mary Kay this past weekend as Independent Beauty Consultant. I'm curious to know why you would close your business. I guess you've liquidated all of your supplies by now, smile.
BUYER
on 2/2/08 11:53 pm - SANDY SPRING GA, GA
Hello I'm looking for distributors of Mary Kay who are going out of business, and would like to get rid of there products on an agreed price. Please send me your list today only if you are serious about selling at 70-80% off retail.
BUYER
on 2/2/08 11:52 pm - SANDY SPRING GA, GA
Hello I'm looking for distributors of Mary Kay who are going out of business, and would like to get rid of there products on an agreed price. Please send me your list today only if you are serious about selling at 70-80% off retail. Send all replies to [email protected]
Most Active