Hello from NY

LisaMarie
on 11/15/05 11:40 am - new york, NY
Just wanted to say hi to all of my WLS Mary Kay sisters. This board is so slow. It would be nice to meet some other consultants in here.
Shelley S.
on 11/29/05 12:27 am - Granite City, IL
Hello. Nice to meet you. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and did very well as far as your eating went. Shelley
buenano
on 11/29/05 6:36 am - AUSTIN, TX
Hi. Lisa: I am a Mary Kay consultant in Austin, Texas, and was suprised to find this board too. I am just a little over a month post op. So stay in touch, and good luck with your w/l and your mk business.
Shantamar :)
on 12/8/05 12:18 pm - Northport, AL
Hi! Shanon
tcrumsey
on 12/18/05 9:53 am - Chattanooga, TN
Lap Band on 12/19/05 with
I was shocked to find an MK board too! I am in Jacksonville Florida and have been a MK consultant for 2 years (hobbying and getting the discount!) But I am serious now I just invested in the whole store and am going to do the Lap-Band WLS. Tomorrow is my big day! I will be at the hospital at 8:00AM tomorrow! And I am kinda in a weird time in my business. I really want to pursue it but with the surgery and heal time I am really probably looking at the first of the year! This was so exciting to find WLS/MK message board. I will be checking in often I hope all of you do as well! Tonya Pre-op surgery date 12/19/2005!!!
LisaMarie
on 12/18/05 9:58 am - new york, NY
Nice to meet you all..Tonya good luck on your surgery tomorrow. I will say a prayer that eveything goes well and your recovery is quick. I would like to get my business going strong again, just been ordering for myself really at this point. I just like being a part of the Mary Kay world. Let us know how everything goes. LisaMarie
Most Active