Recent Posts

Shannon A.
on 11/20/12 11:34 pm - Toledo, OH
RNY on 10/16/12 with
Topic: I'm kind of bummed this isnt a more happening board.

I have been struggling with my business since I started, but since my WLS I have felt invigorated and I am working it this holiday season. I have already had more non family sales in the past three weeks than I have ever had ever....I will make my business work!!!

PugLuvr
on 7/21/10 2:13 am
Topic: RE: Looking for a Director or Active Consultant in Wisconsin!!!
I'm an active consultant in Wisconsin.  I'm about an hour drive from Wausau.

Send me a PM if you want to!

Take care!

Tina
PugLuvr
on 7/21/10 2:09 am
Topic: Seminar 2010
Well, obviously people post on this forum very often, but I thought I'd give it a try! 

I was just wondering if anybody is going to the Mary Kay seminar this year? (2010)  I'm in the Ruby Seminar, which will be Aug 3-8th.  Just wondering if anybody else will be there....

Take care!

Tina
qualitygrrl43
on 11/24/08 3:28 am
Topic: my snowy lip stick athon
ok. we are snowed out of our MK meeting for tonite, and I have a challenge to sell as many lipsticks/glosses as I can to beautiful women. how neat huh? so I will be here online working for a bit, if there is anyone who is linked up yet, feel free to message me.
regards,
Ann.
qualitygrrl43
on 11/24/08 3:25 am
another MK gal here! let me know if you need help with anything. I am in Michigan, and know about Pam Shaw, an incredible woman! Good Luck to you !

Ann
Di4MK
on 9/20/08 2:20 am

Kelly have you found a consultant to sign up with Mary Kay yet.  If not let me know I can help you.  Pam Shaw is my Director and National which is really kool.   Diane

kcasper1209
on 7/8/08 10:36 am
Topic: Looking for a Director or Active Consultant in Wisconsin!!!
I am ready to begin my business again (I was only 1 month away from my car last time) and want to know if there are any directors or active consultants in Wisconsin, preferablly near Wausau. Thanks!!! I need someone to sign up under!!!! :) Kelly
leendy
on 4/1/08 10:55 pm - Nigeria
Topic: stretch mark and weight loss
i have a friend who is suffering from stretch marks and need an urgent solution to it.myself linda wants to loose weight but am scared of drugs as medical experts says it has a bad side effect what do i do
BUYER
on 2/2/08 11:53 pm - SANDY SPRING GA, GA
Topic: RE: Going out of business sale - 40% off
Hello I'm looking for distributors of Mary Kay who are going out of business, and would like to get rid of there products on an agreed price. Please send me your list today only if you are serious about selling at 70-80% off retail.
BUYER
on 2/2/08 11:52 pm - SANDY SPRING GA, GA
Topic: RE: Going out of business sale - 40% off
Hello I'm looking for distributors of Mary Kay who are going out of business, and would like to get rid of there products on an agreed price. Please send me your list today only if you are serious about selling at 70-80% off retail. Send all replies to [email protected]
Most Active