Looking for a job

AprilJ.
on 10/28/06 3:56 am
Hello, I am looking for a medical transcription position at home. I did the post secondary program and have been working as a transciptionist in a medical clinic for three years with internal medicine, infectious disease, pulmonary, and some cardiology. There are no many different companies it is confusing to know which ones to consider. Can anyone with experience give some input? Thanks.
oktxnana
on 11/5/06 7:44 am
I was going to the medical transcriptionist school and got redirected to another field but at the school I was going to go to they sent all their people to work for a group called focus but I have no knowledge if it is near you or not. I guess you could always do a state check on companies and get hooked up with them. Congratulates on having the 3 years experience as that is usually what they require. I am presently enrolled in medical assistant school and it is eating my cookies since it has been years and years since I have been in school. Keep hunting and it will come about for you. Sorry I didn't know more to help you. Good luck
awesomesis6
on 1/17/07 1:55 pm
i need help this needs to be in three paragraphs but i dont know how to format? can u help me? OPERATIVE PREOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS: Malfunction of the pacemaker generator. POSTOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS: Same procedure, changed a replacement of pacemaker generator. This patient lying on the supine position, I.V. running, and the sedation given by the Anesthesiologists. The right upper chest, neck, and shoulder were prepped with Betadine and suitably draped. Patient was given a gram of Ancef or kefzol I.V. preopertably. The scan on subcutaneous tissues under the old scar were infiltrated with 1% Xylocaine and an incision was made through the old scar. The pacemaker generator palates was opened and the generator inoculated and detached from the leads. The leads were tested and the various characteristics capture resistance and sensitivity were satisfactory for a chronic lead placement. A new CPI (Astra bipolar generator) was selected, model 639 was connected to the leads and were working satisfactorily. It was replaced into the pouch and the pouch closed using running 3-0 Vicryl on the subcutaneous tissues and running subcuticular portal Vicryl on the skin with 1/2 inch Steri-Strips.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Introduction with question.
KellyJTn · 0 replies · 394 views
Penn Foster?
maryjones1 · 0 replies · 791 views
DO NOT GO TO WORK FOR SPHERIS
NCMT · 3 replies · 527 views
Second hand career step books
agoodman · 5 replies · 1022 views