Need Help With Homework ! PLEASE!!

free_bird
on 2/20/07 4:25 am
Ok this is my 5th time to fail this paper can some one out there help me. I have *****tuation errors, 6 listening/grammar errors, 2 formatting. OPERATIVE REPORT PREOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS: Malfunction of pacemaker generator. POSTOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS: Same procedure, change the replacement of pacemaker generator. PROCEDURE: The patient is lying in the supine position, I.V. running, with sedation given by the anesthesiologist. The right upper chest, neck, and shoulder were prepped with Betadine and suitably draped. The patient was given a gram of Ancef with Kefzol I.V. preoperatively. The skin and subcutaneous tissues under the old scar were infiltrated with 1% Xylocaine and the incision was made through the old scar. The pacemaker generator pouch was opened and the generator nucleated and detached from the leads. The leads were tested and the various characteristics capture resistance and sensitivity was satisfactory for a chronic lead placement. A new CPI Astra bipolar generator was selected, model 639. The generator was connected to the leads, and was working satisfactory. It was replaced into the pouch and the pouch closed using running 3-0 Vicryl on the subcutaneous tissues and running pleural Vicryl on the skin with 1/2 in. Steri-strip.
TheReclusiveOne
on 3/17/07 9:39 am
I don't have a lot of experience myself, but I do know that Steri-Strip is spelled with two capital S's. I just typed it into a Word doc the way you do it and Stedman's spell check gave me a red line under it which went away when I gave strip a capital S. I have no idea what else could possibly be wrong, though. Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Introduction with question.
KellyJTn · 0 replies · 394 views
Penn Foster?
maryjones1 · 0 replies · 792 views
DO NOT GO TO WORK FOR SPHERIS
NCMT · 3 replies · 528 views
Second hand career step books
agoodman · 5 replies · 1037 views