cardiology history and physical exam

pooldude28
on 1/26/08 9:30 am
I need help with this transcription: Please help me. The patient is a 62-year-old female who speaks a small amount of English. Patient was seen in my office for her scheluded office treadmill stress test; however on examing the patient and geting the history through an interperter we found the patient had atwo hou chest pressure two days prier to the stresstest, and EKG was done in the office which showed new T wave inversions in the inferior leads. Patient has had T wave inversions in the interior laderal leads in the past but the new inferior wall T wave inversions were new. It was felt since the patient had two hour chest pain with new EKG changes she should not have the treadmill. Patient has been on Inderal 10 mg p.o.b.i.d. for prier history of hypertension. She denies any shortness of breath, PND, or I don't know what this word is ? There is no history of don't know this word? bleeding, no history of anemia. PHYSICAL EXAM: Revealed blood pressure is 140/90 pulse 60 and regular resapatory rate 20 unlabored, tempature don't know this word? HENT: Is in with normal limits don't know this word? with jugular venous distention without don't know this word? burries. No adenopathy present, chest rales in both bases without rub. Abdomain soft non tender . electrea cardiagram shows regular sinus rhythm with ST-T wave changes consisdent with MI. IMPRESSION: 1. Atherosclerotic coronary heart disease. 2. Unstable angina, I rule out MI. Please Help Me!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Introduction with question.
KellyJTn · 0 replies · 394 views
Penn Foster?
maryjones1 · 0 replies · 792 views
DO NOT GO TO WORK FOR SPHERIS
NCMT · 3 replies · 528 views
Second hand career step books
agoodman · 5 replies · 1044 views