Second hand career step books

agoodman
on 2/29/08 1:35 am
Hi, I have a home-study medical transcription course from Career Step. If anyone wants to go the second-hand route, please shoot me an email! The course is complete-- when I was done with it (self study at home) I was ready to work, found work, and have been workign as an MT for 4 years. Email me with any questions. thanks! [email protected] www.transcription411.com Online Resource for Medical Transcription Students and Professionals
sherry9
on 3/28/08 1:50 am
Hi Amanda, I am considering enrolling in career step.Can you tell me what your experience was like going through the course? It is encouraging that you found work right away! How do you find MT to be after four years? Any info or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks, sherry 9
(deactivated member)
on 12/22/22 12:46 am

Hello! Was self-studying effective for you? I mean, I also think about getting an online course, but I'm afraid that it will be hard for me to study myself at home

CatherineJenkins
on 12/22/22 11:13 am, edited 2/26/23 11:51 pm

It depends on many factors, and sometimes online lectures are great; I can focus on doing everything needed and so on. But sometimes it's just impossible to sit till the end. I'm actually writing an argumentative paper about online and offline education, where I want to show each type of study from different sides. But for now, I need to understand how to do it correctly, and this page https://studymoose.com/essay-types/argumentative-essays has already provided me with some useful information and examples of such writing types. And I think soon I'll be able to write a draft. I just don't want to rush not to give inaccurate information.

Xero
on 9/8/23 10:02 pm

thanks for sharing

Xero
on 9/11/23 5:07 am

Also, you can take a look at review on Medium. Pretty much received a perfect score on almost every essay! Their prices and quality keep me coming back.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Introduction with question.
KellyJTn · 0 replies · 394 views
Penn Foster?
maryjones1 · 0 replies · 793 views
DO NOT GO TO WORK FOR SPHERIS
NCMT · 3 replies · 528 views
Second hand career step books
agoodman · 5 replies · 1045 views