DO NOT GO TO WORK FOR SPHERIS

NCMT
on 3/27/08 4:21 am
This company just started an "Exciting new voice recognition program with a great new pay scale." Yeah, right. I went from making over $800 every couple weeks to now less than $350 every couple weeks. Exciting by $@#@%. DO NOT CONSIDER THIS COMPANY. IT SUCKS.
sherry9
on 3/28/08 1:44 am
Hi, I am new to this message board. I am considering a career in medical transcription. Sorry to hear you did not have a good experience with Spheris. This is some of what I need to learn about down the road. What has your experience been like as a medical transcriptionist? I am considering career step for training. Any thoughts on this school? How much do you have to transcribe in a week to make a decent salary? Are there companies that hire right out of school? I notice many job postings require a year or more of experience. This worries me that it might be difficult to break in to the business. Although, career step and other schools promise placement if you excel in the course I am interested in working from home. Voice recognition: Is this the wave of the future? If so, I am wondering if schools will prepare with voice recognition training. Any info you could provide would be much appreciated!! Thanks, sherry 9
cpattana
on 7/12/08 2:23 am
I had the same experience with them. When I started with them 4 years ago, only part-time, I was making 1,000 every 2 weeks, but now, with all the good work going to India and getting all foreign dictators, I only make about $350 every 2 weeks. There have been no pay increases since the first 3 months I was there. Can you recommend a good MT company? It seems the company wants the U.S. employees to quit by making it as miserable as possible.
Xero
on 9/6/23 10:44 pm

thanks for sharing!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Introduction with question.
KellyJTn · 0 replies · 394 views
Penn Foster?
maryjones1 · 0 replies · 791 views
DO NOT GO TO WORK FOR SPHERIS
NCMT · 3 replies · 528 views
Second hand career step books