Medical Transcriptionist

sdharris
on 2/22/06 5:30 am - cumming, GA
Just a warning for all you out there that think it will be easy to work from home once you get certified. I graduated in 2004 and still trying to find work. No one will hire you unless you have 1 to 2 years experience. I am finding out that the only way to get experience is to work for a doctors office (good luck in finding one)that does not have a transcriptionist and will hire you fresh out of school. I have tried everything to get hired. Also there are some companies out there that will hire without experience be careful some are scamming you. Stacy
Mgohealth
on 4/12/06 3:28 am - Westminster, CO
Hi Stacy, I know exactly what you mean it's very hard to find a job as an entry level transcriptionist. I do have contacts at hospitals all over the country, where you may be able to get in as a paid intern...that could help get you experience. Go to www.GoHealthJobs.com (my company) and post your resume once you do that email me and let me know it's posted and I can alert some of the employers and recruiters that I work with of it's searchability and your issues you have had getting hired My email is [email protected]
awesomesis6
on 1/17/07 1:50 pm
i need help with my homework maybe u can help me? i need the errors to be fixed and its supposed to be seperated in 3 paragraphs but how? asap please. OPERATIVE PREOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS: Malfunction of the pacemaker generator. POSTOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS: Same procedure, changed a replacement of pacemaker generator. This patient lying on the supine position, I.V. running, and the sedation given by the Anesthesiologists. The right upper chest, neck, and shoulder were prepped with Betadine and suitably draped. Patient was given a gram of Ancef or kefzol I.V. preopertably. The scan on subcutaneous tissues under the old scar were infiltrated with 1% Xylocaine and an incision was made through the old scar. The pacemaker generator palates was opened and the generator inoculated and detached from the leads. The leads were tested and the various characteristics capture resistance and sensitivity were satisfactory for a chronic lead placement. A new CPI (Astra bipolar generator) was selected, model 639 was connected to the leads and were working satisfactorily. It was replaced into the pouch and the pouch closed using running 3-0 Vicryl on the subcutaneous tissues and running subcuticular portal Vicryl on the skin with 1/2 inch Steri-Strips. email [email protected]
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/07 6:10 pm - Yakima, WA
This board is used so rarely, you might want to try posting this to the Main messageboard http://obesityhelp.com/content/tutorial8.html and put something in the subject line to get attention to your 'cause'. Such as Transcriptionist needs help or Transcriptionist homework help. Best of luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Introduction with question.
KellyJTn · 0 replies · 394 views
Penn Foster?
maryjones1 · 0 replies · 791 views
DO NOT GO TO WORK FOR SPHERIS
NCMT · 3 replies · 527 views
Second hand career step books
agoodman · 5 replies · 1022 views