Recent Posts

Xero
on 9/11/23 5:07 am
Topic: RE: Second hand career step books

Also, you can take a look at review on Medium. Pretty much received a perfect score on almost every essay! Their prices and quality keep me coming back.

Xero
on 9/8/23 10:02 pm
Xero
on 9/6/23 10:44 pm
CatherineJenkins
on 12/22/22 11:13 am, edited 2/26/23 11:51 pm

It depends on many factors, and sometimes online lectures are great; I can focus on doing everything needed and so on. But sometimes it's just impossible to sit till the end. I'm actually writing an argumentative paper about online and offline education, where I want to show each type of study from different sides. But for now, I need to understand how to do it correctly, and this page https://studymoose.com/essay-types/argumentative-essays has already provided me with some useful information and examples of such writing types. And I think soon I'll be able to write a draft. I just don't want to rush not to give inaccurate information.

(deactivated member)
on 12/22/22 12:46 am

Hello! Was self-studying effective for you? I mean, I also think about getting an online course, but I'm afraid that it will be hard for me to study myself at home

elisabeteg
on 7/23/14 12:00 am
Topic: RE: really need help with work i can't find whats wrong please help

Hi I am looking for some help with this work...can't find my errors

PROVISIONAL DIAGNOSIS: 1. Chest pain, rule-out myocardial infarction versus unstable angina. 2. Status post old MI. 3. History of athroscloratic Heart disease with severe angina status post CABG. 4. Chronic hypertension. 5. Diabetes mellitus type 2. 6. Chronic CHF. 7. CVA with residual right hemiparesis. FINAL DIAGNOSIS: Same, with MI ruled out. OPERATIONS: None. BRIEF HISTORY AND PHYSICAL: This is one of several admits for this 59-year-old white male with the above diagnosis who 1 hour prior to admission started with some onset substernal chest pain radiating to his left arm while he was sitting in his wheel chair he also experienced "sweaty palms" and stated this was how he felt prior to his previous myocardial infarctions. VITAL SIGNS: Stable, blood pressure 142/76, the patient was in no obvious distress, skin reveals well healed scars from thoracotomy and left leg vein harvesting. REVIEW OF SYSTEMS: Great to hypertensive changes, without hemorrhages or exudates, lungs were clear, heart regular rate and rhythm with a pericardial friction rub, admits systole heard best over the base, no chest wall tenderness, trasadine line the extremeties with good pulses, muscle weakness in the right arm and leg and decreased fabritory sense below the knees bilaterally secondary to diabetic neuropathy. LABORATORY DATA AND RADIOLOGICAL RESULTS: semi sciatic fission reveals elevated creatinine at 2.1 BUN, 20.2 elevated cholesterol and triglycerides, initial CPK was only 41 with 100% MM fraction and repeat CPK was 35 also 100 % MM, electrolytes within normal limits, digoxin level came back toxic at 2.7 quinidine level subtherapeutic at 1.7 and CPC within normal limits. HOSPITAL COURSE AND TREATMENT: Chest x-ray revealed no acute changes and some lessening of previous cardiomegaly, while in the hospital the patient had no recurrent chest pain, his blood sugar remains stable on his usual doses of insilin. Patient was seen by the dietitian and social worker to assure his adequacy of self care prior to discharge. He will continue his 1800 cal/day diet and usual medicines whi*****lude: isordil 20 mg po q.i.d., cacta-pro 50 mg q.i.d., lasix 40 mg b.i.d., persantine 50 mg t.i.d., digoxin 0.25 mg daily. After skipping one dose tomorrow this is a decrease from his present alternate day regimen; quinidine 200 mg q 4 hours times 6 doses daily which is an increase from his current q.i.d. regimine, cataracs 10 mg t.i.d. pr imaging, thylamine 30 mg qhs pr insomnia, am insulin 10 units regular 35 units mph, pm insulin 5 units regular 10 units mph, nitroglycerin 1/150 sublingually prn chest pain the patient will have a repeat digoxin and quinity level drawn.

thank you!

Beth

smith000
on 3/6/11 2:16 am - MO
Topic: RE: MedQuist
I so agree with the two posts above.  I have been a transcriptionist for 20 years, and MedQuist has ruined my life.  My pay was cut in half as soon as I was outsourced to them from the hospital where I had been a dedicated employee for 10 years.  Now, with the institution of speech-recognition, our pay is further cut by 30%, and I am producing less, because it takes so long to sift through the mess of gibberish that the system spits out.  This company has no idea what we do.  The hospitals should never have decided to outsource.  The reports come back to the doctors full of errors and often late.  MedQuist doesn't catch the backlog until its critical, and then sends out an SOS to us.  When we all worked directly for the hospitals, we recognized this situation for ourselves, and jumped into action.  Now, our hands are tied.  The pay sucks, I am losing my home that I worked all my life to get.  I can't afford groceries.  I have finally landed a job in a factory part-time, so that I can supplement my MedQuist job.  It is a shame that all my years of experience have meant nothing to MedQuist.  They have never given me a raise in the entire 10 years that I have been with them.  In fact, my salary is lower than it was when I was first with them.  I hope the people at the top of MedQuist, plus most of the supervisors, find themselves in my situation someday.  They deserve all the worst!
weesmom53
on 2/17/11 7:11 pm - FL
Topic: RE: really need help with work i can't find whats wrong please help
Good Morning Monica, Well here it is. I was wondering if you recieved any help on your post. I know it has been a few years,but I am having the same problem that you had.Any help would be appreciated. Thank-you and have a good day.
KellyJTn
on 12/13/10 4:03 am - Oak Ridge, TN
Topic: Introduction with question.
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kelly. I'm a 30 yr old mom to 2 little boys. I live in Tennessee. I went to school for Medical Transcription through our local college. That was almost 3 years ago. I have been trying SO hard to find a job, either in an office, or at home, I'm not picky. The trouble I am having is the "2 years experience required" that everyone wants. Does anyone know of a place that will hire those with no experience? I hate to have wasted that entire student loan on a degree I can't even use. Thanks!!

~Kelly ~   
SW 364/CW 164/GW 150             

QTPii
on 2/9/09 2:13 pm, edited 2/9/09 2:14 pm - Houston, TX
Topic: RE: MedQuist
After trying to get an a position with MedQuist for months, I finally get hired.  I wanted a part-time position working 16 hours a week.  It had to be flexible as I already work full-time during the day.  They demanded I work at least 24 hours a week on a very rigid schedule.  I went through all the testing.  I went through what I consider to be extensive training on their software.  I worked for about two weeks, including training.  I spent what I consider to be an extensive amount of my time looking up database information on patients and doctors.  Things you do not get paid for.  There was very little mercy even for a newbie.  I finally told them the job was not for me.  I am still getting emails with their little hate notes to the transcriptionists as a whole.  Stuff like if you are skipping jobs you will be caught and the consequences are severe!  If your paycheck is wrong it is your own fault for not filling out the online software correctly.  There are too many errors from the group as a whole.  They are always behind and pushing, pushing, pushing the transcriptionists to produce.  They are very CORPORATE.  I don't recommend them and I have over 21 years experience as a medical transcriptionist.  That said, I still have not found a company willing to hire me part-time with flexible hours.  By the way, it took literally months to complete the hire process.
QTPii
Most Active
Recent Topics
Introduction with question.
KellyJTn · 0 replies · 394 views
Penn Foster?
maryjones1 · 0 replies · 793 views
DO NOT GO TO WORK FOR SPHERIS
NCMT · 3 replies · 528 views
Second hand career step books
agoodman · 5 replies · 1045 views