Countdown to Christmas...

Chris N.
on 12/17/07 7:22 pm
It's almost here! (Or for some of us that are more Bah Humbug in nature...it's almost over!) I only have to endure 3 more food days at work. It's just not right that it's only 6:15 and I'm already dumping because of a stupid breakfast casserole. What the heck is in it anyway??? Sheesh. But.....on the bright side.....I think I'm done eating for the day. My hunny invited me to his Dad's annual Christmas party this Friday night. He's not sure if he wants to go...but if he does, he wants me to go with him. He met my family this past weekend and they all liked him. My two youngest nieces were all over him. The 2 yr old even wanted to sit next to him at dinner! So cute! I keep chanting...only 3 more days.....then I'm off work for TWO WHOLE WEEKS!!! Now where's the coffee....
Sara S.
on 12/17/07 8:07 pm
I'm brewing Coffee as we speak!!! I need to walk out the door soon. 4 more days and im off for two weeks. Thank GOD. Its good the family liked him!!! My parents never met D before we got engaged... now I dont think it ever would have mattered. My dad calls to talk... but only about D.
Chris N.
on 12/17/07 9:16 pm
They didn't meet him before you got engaged? My family was giving me crap because they hadn't met him yet and we've been dating for 6 weeks. I can't imagine how they'd react if I did that to them!
Sara S.
on 12/17/07 9:26 pm
D and I were friends for many years before we became involved with each other... basically we dated for 3/4 weeks before we were engaged... no my parents never met him... I didnt have the greatest relationship with my parents... D and I were best friends... and when I had emergency surgery... he decided it was time to ask me to marry him. Hell I would have ran away to get married... but nope D wouldnt have it!
Chris N.
on 12/17/07 10:45 pm
Awwwwww.....what a love story!! But now I'm imagining marrying my best guy friend...if only he weren't already married.......
Jeannie A.
on 12/17/07 11:56 pm - Stockbridge, GA
Merry Christmas! What a difference a year makes! Congrats Hug's Jeannie
Chris N.
on 12/18/07 12:55 am
Hi Jeannie! Can't wait to see you in Gatlinburg in a few months!
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Here! :)
CourtneyLiz · 0 replies · 373 views
Presenting my book
lippy81 · 4 replies · 819 views
Why
ron-vasko · 5 replies · 405 views
hey y'all!
sassyzback · 9 replies · 488 views