What are your plans for the Holidays?

Sara S.
on 12/18/07 9:45 pm
How busy is everyone going to be?!?!?
Chris N.
on 12/18/07 9:48 pm
I don't know yet. I usually spend Christmas Eve with my mom and dad. Christmas morning with my brother's family. Christmas Day with my mom's side of the family. But now that I've got a guy in my life....I have no idea what I'll be doing. We haven't discussed it yet...so I don't know if we'll be going to each other's houses or not. Although he did invite me to go with him to a big Christmas party Friday night that his Dad throws every year. How about you? Just from the amount of presents you've wrapped...you deserve to relax a little!!
Sara S.
on 12/18/07 10:24 pm
We are running around with our heads chopped off!!! Starting tomorrow - D's sister is in for out of town... so that is dinner with the family Friday - we leave for the weekend in the dells, and come home saturday. Saturday - Laundry and try to relax.... Sunday - go to church, then head out to Plymouth for D's Father's side... Monday - up in the air yet Tuesday - D's mom's house in the morning, and then my parents house in the afternoon, than back to D's parents house that nite... AHHHHHHHHHHH Yep no breaks!
Barb K.
on 12/19/07 4:58 am - MN
Well lets see: 19th -Wor****il 12:30 AM 20th - wor****il 12:30 AM 21st - work at 5am did anyone catch the time frame there?? Yup I'z a crazy one! 21st - night I am going out with the girls and howel at the moon if I am not to tired 22nd - Christmas with the family (drive about 75 miles) 23rd - continue Christmas with the family, then come home (drive back about 75 miles) 24th - wor****il 2pm 25th - veg around the house all by myself (gonna be nice) 26th - work Anyone detect a pattern here? Why can't we all be independently wealthy and not have to work???? Have a great holiday everyone!! Love you all, Barb
Shirley D.
on 12/19/07 11:36 am - Plaistow, NH
Friday I'm doing my food shopping, and Saturday and Sunday I am baking sugar free, low carb stuff. I've got some great recipes, so I'm looking forward to baking for the first time in a long time. Then we visit family on Christmas Eve. Christmas Day we stay home and my son gets to play with all his presents. I used to hate it when I was a kid, Christmas Morning was "quick open your presents and then get dressed, we have to go to Grandma's". Not that I didn't love my grandma, I did, but geez, I had NEW TOYS and I had to wait til the next day to play with 'em! Anyway, that's going to be my life for the next several days. I'm also still on leave from work from my surgery, so I have the free time. It's weird, I'm usually straight out, and this year I'm straining to fill the hours. ~Shirley
Sara S.
on 12/19/07 8:52 pm
I do know what you mean! We used to have to do that! Now we do alot of running, not sure I will be doing that much running when we have children!
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Here! :)
CourtneyLiz · 0 replies · 372 views
Presenting my book
lippy81 · 4 replies · 819 views
Why
ron-vasko · 5 replies · 405 views
hey y'all!
sassyzback · 9 replies · 488 views