hey y'all!

sassyzback
on 1/11/08 2:08 am - Newberry, SC
Just sitting here in Ron's fave coffee house in Covington, printing out my boarding passes to return home tomorrow he's working and I've been out shopping....how typical lol Hope you're all having a wonderful new year! It's kinda cool up this way, but it's nice. Talk to you soon! Dianne
Barb K.
on 1/11/08 5:15 am - MN
Hi Dianne I am glad that you are having a good time. I am sorry that the time has to go so fast tho. Before you know it you will be seeing each other again!!
sassyzback
on 1/14/08 3:47 am - Newberry, SC
Hey Barb! Yes I did have a nice time, as usual. A little colder, but tolerable! Are you hanging in there these days??? Dianne
Julie H.
on 1/11/08 11:31 pm - Marysville, OH
Hi Dianne! Hope you had a great time while visiting Ron. I hope you and Ron can make it up here soon.. I need to dance! You take care and see you soon! Hugs Julie
sassyzback
on 1/14/08 3:48 am - Newberry, SC
Hey Julie! Yeah you know I can't believe we haven't gotten together yet...I LOVE to dance! I will be back up there in a couple of weeks so maybe that would be a good time.... See ya!! :::hugs:::: Dianne
Sara S.
on 1/13/08 10:37 pm
I love retail Therapy!!!! What did ya buy?? I know how it feels... but time will go quick and he will be there again!!! Have a safe trip home!!!
sassyzback
on 1/14/08 3:44 am - Newberry, SC
Yes retail therapy is a wonderful thing! I bought some casual shirts, lingerie and a couple of nice shirts for Ron...he looks sooooo handsome in black! hubba hubba I've been at home now for a couple of days and worked, and off again til Saturday. I love my job lol Hopefully he's coming down here this weekend....miss him already! I'm finally getting another fill tomorrow. I will be so glad to start losing again...would be nice to drop a few pounds before Gatlinburg. Hope everything's going well in your world!! Dianne
Sara S.
on 1/14/08 9:46 pm
Everything is alright. I'm sick. But other than that its alright. I go for a fill on Feb 5th. I need to start losing more weight. This band has to be good for something. What are you filled too?
ron-vasko
on 1/14/08 9:05 am - Newberry , SC
you forgot to tell them of the 200.00 we spent at hustler... and how many hours where we there... lol just sayin...
sassyzback
on 1/14/08 7:33 pm - Newberry, SC
Yes but honeeeyyyyyyyy.....we don't have pics to prove it (yet) so no one would believe that about us anyway
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Here! :)
CourtneyLiz · 0 replies · 373 views
Presenting my book
lippy81 · 4 replies · 819 views
Why
ron-vasko · 5 replies · 405 views
hey y'all!
sassyzback · 9 replies · 489 views