Why

ron-vasko
on 1/14/08 9:12 am - Newberry , SC
Why life happens the way it does has been on my mind lately. For once in my life for a very very long time I am focused. Focused on my dreams, reality and most of all I am totally happy... People cross our paths for reason, you all have touched my heart in many ways. Touched my heart when I was down and held my hand when I was scared. You have wiped my tears when I wasnt sure and have made me smile when i thought the sun would never shine. I have dreamed of happiness for a long time. 3 years ago I started looking for it. I stumbled across you all friends with the same dreams as me. All I want to say is thanks for the friendship you have given me. I look forward to Gatlinburg. I look forward to the smiles friendships and dreams we will share when we are there.... I love you guys....
lippy81
on 1/14/08 10:27 am - Ottawa, IL
That is some good stuff. I cannot wait for Gatlinburg either. I need a break!!
Chris N.
on 1/14/08 8:50 pm
RONNNNNN!!!!!! I often wonder what my life would have been like if I had never had to deal with a weight problem....if I had been 'normal'. But what I keep coming back to is that I never would have met all of you on here. I never would have met Greg, the guy I'm dating. I never would have met my best friends at work since I probably never would have worked there. While I feel in many ways that I missed out on so much because of my weight.....I also feel that had it not been for my weight, I would have missed out on all of you. So I can finally say...that in a way...I'm glad I was as fat as I was! Gatlinburg, here we come!!
Sara S.
on 1/14/08 9:49 pm
I'm with Chris on this. If I wasnt fat...I may never have found you guys! Its crazy to see where we go, and what has gone on... I love the friendships I have made... I wouldnt change them for the world! I need Galtinburg!!! PS...RON you talk to Vickie?
fleesh61
on 1/17/08 4:48 am - Bethel Park, PA
Not me..I don't like you guys. I'm not happy you came into my life. I was happier being miserable. *holding big sign* SARCASM!!!!
Julie H.
on 1/17/08 10:11 am - Marysville, OH
All I can say is I would be miserable if I did not have all of you in my life. Just know I am always here for all of you. I may be just an email/phone call/text message/airplane or car ride away....but you know I am here for you. Love and Hugs Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Here! :)
CourtneyLiz · 0 replies · 373 views
Presenting my book
lippy81 · 4 replies · 819 views
Why
ron-vasko · 5 replies · 406 views
hey y'all!
sassyzback · 9 replies · 489 views