Recent Posts

(deactivated member)
on 7/29/11 12:39 pm
Topic: looking for some amazing new friends
Hello everyone, I am very new to the site and dont have any friends here yet.  How amazing it would be to share our stories and support each other. I am 11 years out of surgery and currently have gained a majority of my weight back. After a visit with the surgeon I am determined to get back on track and would love some company.
Latte
on 5/10/09 11:05 am
Topic: RE: New Here! :)
 Hi, congrats!! I'm new here too.  Looking to meet people who have had the surgery and can tell me what to expect....I'm really nervous!!!!I'm 28 and have diabetes, 
CourtneyLiz
on 1/15/09 11:49 am - Thompsons Station, TN
Topic: New Here! :)
Hey yall :)

My name is Courtney, 22 years old, and ive been on OH for about a year now but posting in the 20's and Light Weights boards. I had RNY by Dr. Richards at Vandy a little over 6 months ago (July 7th) and i was VERY happy with him and the vandy staff. Im stalled right now at 98 lbs down and those last 2 to 100 are driving me crazy! haha.  Anyways i just wanted to introduce myself  :)  I have quite a few pics posted too that show my progress if anyone cares to see!  Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

-Courtney

www.myspace.com/lookitscourt
http://twitter.com/courtneylizut
Julie H.
on 1/17/08 10:11 am - Marysville, OH
Topic: RE: Why
All I can say is I would be miserable if I did not have all of you in my life. Just know I am always here for all of you. I may be just an email/phone call/text message/airplane or car ride away....but you know I am here for you. Love and Hugs Julie
lippy81
on 1/17/08 9:00 am - Ottawa, IL
Topic: RE: Presenting my book
Im not sure why. I had other people order online. Why doesnt it let you?
Sara S.
on 1/17/08 4:59 am
It doesnt allow me to order
lippy81
on 1/17/08 4:56 am - Ottawa, IL
Right now its available online through the publisher. www.publishamerica.com They have an online bookstore and just type in my name
fleesh61
on 1/17/08 4:48 am - Bethel Park, PA
Topic: RE: Why
Not me..I don't like you guys. I'm not happy you came into my life. I was happier being miserable. *holding big sign* SARCASM!!!!
Josie C.
on 1/17/08 4:27 am - High Desert, CA
Congratulations! Is it gonna be carried at the bookstores?
lippy81
on 1/16/08 9:34 pm - Ottawa, IL
Topic: Presenting my book
PublishAmerica Presents The Romance Gone Wrong by Amanda Kennedy Frederick, MD January 16, 2008 -- PublishAmerica is proud to present The Romance Gone Wrong by Amanda Kennedy of Ottawa, Illinois. This is an account of romance that went very wrong. The narrator describes how falling in love for the first time can be filled with deception. She describes how her boyfriend seemed too good to be true but she did not want to believe it. Also she discusses how eventually she came to find out that her first love turned out to be married. Her friends and family tried to help along the way to point out discrepancies in the relationship. It is these friends and family that she comes to rely on to help ease her pain. The narrator is open about her pain and what she did to eventually get over her sorrow. She answers the question of how someone can date a married man and not know it. Amanda Kennedy grew up in a small town in Ottawa, Illinois. Amanda decided to write her first novel after her first love broke her heart. She has her master's degree in psychology. She is single and lives with her dog Dakota. Currently she is a therapist and part-time teacher.
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Here! :)
CourtneyLiz · 0 replies · 373 views
Presenting my book
lippy81 · 4 replies · 819 views
Why
ron-vasko · 5 replies · 405 views
hey y'all!
sassyzback · 9 replies · 489 views