Last Weigh-In of '06!!!

Dx E
on 12/30/06 3:14 pm - Northern, MS
Last Sunday Weekly Weigh-In of '06__________December 31st! Congratulations and Happy New Year All! Welcome to our New Guys Last one of these for 2006! On to a Better Year!! I'm headed off to the Gold Strike Tomorrow Night!!! Have a Great One! Where was I? Oh Yeah, Weigh-In! I know that using the scales can make some crazy, (Slower loss is Still Loss!) -But- Keeping track and forcing myself to "Watch It!" Has been the "What works for me," for maintaining my loss. I'll eat, but know that I need to exercise a little bit more If the numbers climb just a little. That way, I only make "Little" adjustments to my weekly routine. If the "Scales Make You Discouraged?" Then STAY OFF of Them! But for those who Are weighing in- Drum roll--------------------------------------------------------- Hop your Azz up on the Scales! How much have you lost? Since Surgery? Or in Pre-Op Diet? And has the Scale moved this week for you? If so, How Much? My Starting Weight? - 385 + All Time Low - 179 Today? - 183.5! (gotta Love digital) So, What about You? (NEW GUYS AND LURKERS? Scan back over the last months of this weekly post, And you'll get a fairly clear picture of the fact that there isn't a "Typical" progress, Just massive, persistent, overwhelming - PROGRESS!) (Plateaus DO BREAK!) (Congratulations in Advance!!) Here's to a Better, Happier and Easier New Year For us All! Best Wishes- Dx
Jay from NY
on 12/30/06 3:48 pm - New york, NY
Can't believe that another year has passed. I wish everyone in the Locker Room a happy & healthy (leaner, too) New Year. 1st consult: 428 Pre-op: 389 Last week: 180.2 (gained 2 lbs) This week: 172.4 (minus 7.8) Total loss since surgery... 255. Good luck to everyone. Keep on losing. Jay
Dx E
on 12/30/06 3:59 pm - Northern, MS
Hey Jay What a difference a year makes Eh? http://obesityhelp.com/forums/men/postdetail/4412.html?vc=0#4412 Less Than "Half a Jay!!" Keep It Up!!! Best Wishes- Dx
* GT Jason *
on 12/30/06 4:06 pm - Eastern Shore, MD
1st Consult: 428 Date of Surgery: 392 Now: 332 (Down 60 since surgery and 96 overall)
DAN PACKARD
on 12/30/06 7:52 pm - KOKOMO, IN
Happy New Year It has been an interesting year in my journey. The only unfortunate thing is that my back went out on me Friday and now I am back in the darn wheel chair again. It really has me depressed, especially since I got the bill yesterday for my last injection two weeks ago for over five thousand dollars. I am scheduled to go back Tuesday to have the other side done. The doc and I are going to have a very serious talk. The injections just are not doing the job. Here is my positive report. Starting Weight on Nov 5, 2005 : 450 lbs. Current Weight: 257 lbs. Total Loss: 193 lbs. My goal for 2007 is to get the back fixed and back to exercise so I can get down around 200 lbs. Dan
taddavis
on 12/30/06 8:00 pm - Atlantic Highlands, NJ
good morning guys. another good week. continued to focus on cardio this week. and it paid off - lost 7 lbs this week. Highest weight: 383 Pre-Op weight: 369 today's weight: 269 Total lost: 114 lbs - down 100 lbs since surgery wishing you all a very successful and prosperous 2007.
CANADIAN WINNER
on 12/30/06 8:39 pm - FREDERICTON, Canada
holding steady @ 240 lbs june 28 2005 555 pre-op dec 31 2006 240 lbs looking forward to 2007 geting married and starting to enjoy the NEW BETTER ME !!!!!!
Paul Gubrud
on 12/30/06 8:57 pm - Pelican Rapids, MN
Good Morning Gentlemen, I thought I was doing pretty well going into the Christmas weekend but by Tuesday morning I was up 4 pounds. There is nobody to blame but myself as I drank a few toasts and ate what ever I pleased (mostly the right foods and in small amounts, but still too much). I'm not beating myself up over it as I enjoyed every minute of it. The fellowship with my family, and especially playing with my granddaughters, was priceless. I managed to get back on track for the rest of the week and have returned to my last week's weight. Pre-op: 321 Last week's weight: 217 This week's weight: 217 Lost this week: 0 Total Lost: 104 Happy New Year Everyone! May Your Lantern Burn Bright, Paul
(deactivated member)
on 12/30/06 9:46 pm - Houston, TX
Happy news years guy... here wising you are great and prospous one... Starting 365# today 165# same for the past 3 months give or take... Russ
FatManWalking
on 12/30/06 10:47 pm - Deep in the Heart of, TX
RNY on 12/11/06 with
Happy New Year! Big Milestone Today. My fasting blood sugar was 91 this morning. That is the lowest I have ever recorded! I was out of test strips and had not checked it in about a week. Pre-op: 346 Day of surgery: 322 Last week's weight: 306 This week's weight: 301 Lost this week: 5 Total Lost: 46 Averaging about a pound a day since surgery! I should be breaking into the 200's next week! Best wishes for a healthy and prosperous 2007 to all!! JP
Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 26 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 26 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 60 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 83 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 94 views