NEW YEAR'S DAY HUMOR

DAN PACKARD
on 1/1/07 1:25 am - KOKOMO, IN
Happy New Year to all my great friends here on this board. You have been my life line all year and your support has been greatly appreciated. I hope I have brought some smiles to you this past year and I will do my best to continue in 2007. I have started the New Year off on a very negative and disturbing note, in that I had to go back to my wheel chair. I have an appointment in the morning with the Pain Doc and hopefully they will get me back on my feet. I will let you know what I find out after my 10:30 a.m. appointment. So lets have a bit of humor this morning. Today I will deal with Senior Citizens since I is one. Dan ******************************************************** C-Nile Virus Just got this in from a reliable source. It seems that there is a virus out there called the C-nile Virus that even the most advanced programs from Norton cannot take care of, so be warned, it appears to affect those of us who were born before 1956! Symptoms of C-nile Virus: 1. Causes you to send same e-mail twice. 2. Causes you to send blank e-mail. 3. Causes you to send to wrong person. 4. Causes you to send back to person who sent it to you. 5. Causes you to forget to attach the attachment. 6. Causes you to hit "SEND" before you've finished it.
BigBob Notforlong
(Gizmo)

on 1/1/07 1:34 am - Mechanicsville, VA
Dan Is there a cure??? I have been guilty of all of the above -some multiple times! Happy New Year , Brother
SonnySmith
on 1/1/07 2:31 am
This is an old one. I apologize if you've heard it already. I read that you lose 400 calories when you have sex. One time I lost even more...400 calories my watch and my wallet. Have a great new year. Sonny
Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 27 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 27 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 62 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 85 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 95 views