got my date

alwuetrich
on 1/2/07 8:54 pm - Hopkins, MN
Hi guys, Just wanted to let everyone know that I scheduled my RNY for March 14th. I'm very excited and appreciate all the thoughts and prayers given out by the men of the locker room!! Al
Cagledude
on 1/2/07 9:02 pm - Lawrence, IN
Al, Good to hear that you have a date. Good luck and keep in touch. Floyd
Randall Culpepper
on 1/2/07 9:06 pm - Guntersville, AL
CONGRATULATIONS Al! Get ready for the ride of your life, but what a ride it is! Your life is about to change in a major way! WOO HOO! Randall
Dan_P.
on 1/2/07 10:34 pm - Baltimore, MD
Congrats Al! Get used to a wave of emotions over the next couple of months. Keep focused on your goals and the reasons you're having surgery and you'll be great. -Daniel
Dx E
on 1/2/07 11:38 pm - Northern, MS
Congratulations Al! Hollar out any questions or concerns And some one here is likely to have some info- (or at least a story to swap!) March will be here before you know it! Best Wishes- Dx
mhoffman
on 1/3/07 12:19 am - Bellefonte, PA
Al, Best of Luck to you.....March seems a long way off now but believe me, it'll be here before you know it. We'll be clearing a spot on the Loser's bench for you.....just in time for Spring Training!!! Mike
Troy Field
on 1/3/07 12:51 am - Bunker Hill, WV
Al, Congrats on the date man!! All I can say is that you need to strap on your seatbelt for the rollercoaster ride of your life!!! The emotions leading up and to surgery(and I'm still two weeks out) are enough to keep you busy, aside from all the pre-op stuff that has to get done. It will all be worth it in the end though, and that's why we're here. Stay strong, and best of luck to you. Troy
Scott_I
on 1/3/07 1:22 am
Great news Al. I am happy for you.
DAN PACKARD
on 1/3/07 1:29 am - KOKOMO, IN
Al Great news, the time will go fast for you. I have you added to my prayer list and hope we can be of assistance to you during your journey. Dan
wjoegreen
on 1/3/07 1:53 am - Colonial Heights, VA
Congrads man,...I'm happy for you. Welcome to the club. You won't regret it. Joe
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 61 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 81 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 94 views