FRIDAY HUMOR

DAN PACKARD
on 1/4/07 11:48 pm - KOKOMO, IN
I will give you an update on my visit with the neurosurgeon yesterday in a separate post. Being a retired military man, I thought I would throw out a bit of military humor this morning. Dan ****************************************************** The General went out to find that none of his G.I.s were there. One finally ran up, panting heavily. "Sorry, sir! I can explain, you see I had a date and it ran a little late. I ran to the bus but missed it, I hailed a cab but it broke down, found a farm, bought a horse but it dropped dead, ran 10 miles, and now I'm here." The General was very skeptical about this explanation but at least he was here so he let the G.I. go. Moments later, eight more G.I.s came up to the general panting, he asked them why they were late. "Sorry, sir! I had a date and it ran a little late, I ran to the bus but missed it, I hailed a cab but it broke down, found a farm, bought a horse but it dropped dead, ran 10 miles, and now I'm here." The General eyed them, feeling very skeptical but since he let the first guy go, he let them go, too. A ninth G.I. jogged up to the General, panting heavily. "Sorry, sir! I had a date and it ran a little late, I ran to the bus but missed it, I hailed a cab but..." "Let me guess," the General interrupted, "it broke down." "No," said the G.I., "there were so many dead horses in the road; it took forever to get around them."
(deactivated member)
on 1/5/07 5:59 am - Eagle River, AK
Woot! That reminds me of this little ditty: A General was golfing on a military golf course in the Southern U.S. He was constantly being annoyed by flies that were buzzing around his head each time he tried to make a shot. He yelled at his aide, who was a butter-bar: "Lieutenant! You hail from there parts, what in the hell kind of flies are these?!" "We call them circle flies, sir." "Circle flies, what in the hell kind of name is that?!" "Well sir, those are the type of flies you normally see circling a horse's ass..." The General's eyes narrowed: "Son, are you calling me a horses ass?!" "Oh no sir!" said the lieutenant, "I would never insinuate that... But it sure is hard to fool those circle flies..." - Bob
Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 27 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 27 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 62 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 85 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 95 views