Look what I can do

Modern_Viking
on 1/4/07 10:22 am - Boondocks
Hey Guys Long time no posting in here but I have been busy with carrying my ass back to work and having a few holidays with the family and all. Well I have surpassed my lifting limit by over a few 100 lbs now. I just had some things I had to move so I did pretty cool doing things I used to do before surgery. The other thing is I can eat alot now although I have not tried the cottage cheese pouch thing yet, I sat in about 45 mins ate and keept down a pound and a half of spiced shrimp a few days later I ate 6 oz of Bufflo steak 6 beef stuffed mushrooms and about 6 oz of baked cod all in one sitting again about 45 mins I still cannot eat any bread products flat, rolls, what ever it just doughs up into a ball. Now for the fun part over Christmas I was at my Brother in Laws and he offers me a drink at the shock of my wife I was standing in his kitchen doing shots of home made moonshine well 4 shots and i was rather warm and fuzzy. As the night go on we move to shine and eggnog i got down about 6 oz with 190 proof shine Needless to say it was a crazy night! I have also discovered that I can drink Diet Pepsi and Diet Orange soda too, So the big ass question is ....Have I stretched the Super Beast and if I have how come I am still loosing weight I am down to a 40 waist and could get into 38's if I had some gut skin removed out of the way. and on a real real happy note Mr. Happy has GROWN and even So to answer a question knowing everything I know now would I have surgery again... Well hell no I earned every one of these Lbs. but I am liking the results Well thats an update on Will hope to see some of you soon at the winter conference. Will
Dx E
on 1/4/07 11:11 am - Northern, MS
Will! Look at your skinny little 6month-out Azz!! Lookin' pretty good for just having raised from the dead so recently!! Keep up the livin'! Don't get in the habit of Eatin' and drinkin' like there's No Tomorrow, Cause around 1 year out? That 'tomorrow' will show up and slap you silly! First 9 months? It's hard Not to lose weight, pretty much no matter what you do.... Around a year and a half? What ever 'routine' you've set up, Is what'll keep you at goal, or 'routinely' keep you struggling! Yes? Keep up the lifting and you'll keep building those Fat-burning furnaces!!! You're Doing Great! Best Wishes- Dx
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/07 11:59 am - Houston, TX
Will...I would suggest hitting the tread mill, it will help you out run the revenuers when you have to run away from your still, across those VA mountains.... That shine will make you go blind... Have fun Russ
Modern_Viking
on 1/4/07 12:08 pm - Boondocks
LMAO Russ! It is legal in Va to make hootch for privite consumption as long as we don't go into business doing it. I can say I am planning on watching my self alot closer here real soon. Thanks DX for the compliment I guess I was "dying" to drop weight I always let other folks drink from the jar first Russ just in case Blind could have been a word you could have used that night. But as quick as it came it was gone, This no hang over thing is pretty cool. We went hunting the next morning and you could have poured him out of a cup when I cut loose with my .308 in the blind next to him... I had to call him a light weight on the plus side I was wearing his coveralls and they fit just a little too short I need a taller Brother in law next go around! Will... just call me BootLeg
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
St. Patty's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 63 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 88 views