Quick end to the foamies

Thwack
on 1/4/07 11:38 pm - Meridian, ID
Well guys, as disgusting as the topic is, thought I would pass on a little insight that I gained last night. Had my second episode of the foamies last night. The first one had me gagging and wretching over the toilet for about half hour before my pouch finally settled down. Last night, after the first I drank some cold water. Of course, it came back with the second trip to the toilet. But that was the end of it. I think the cold water helped loosen up the rubbery goo that comes up with the foamies. So to make a long story short, try drinking some cold water between 's. It may help get everything out faster. Mike
(deactivated member)
on 1/5/07 2:51 am - northeastern, NC
More likely the water flushed whatever was backed up on through the stoma. The result is the same, just making a technical point. FWIW, this week I drank a bottle of water too fast, and despite having done it without eating anything for quite a while beforehand, I ed on the water. Harrruuumph.
(deactivated member)
on 1/5/07 5:41 am - Eagle River, AK
Mike -- That is the same "cure" I use for the foamies. I hate to puke; I'd rather take a beating. But now I just drink some water at the onset and get rid of what ever is bothering me quickly vs. being miserable for an hour or more waiting to see if it will go down. Hang in there bro! - Bob
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 28 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 28 views
St. Patty's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 62 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 87 views