Weight Loss Scales

(deactivated member)
on 1/4/07 12:56 pm - MO
I'm shopping for quality scales, not something that's going to break on me or under me rather. Something that maybe has a wireless readout that can mounted off the scale itself so I won't have to contort myself to read the numbers. Can you recommend any through experience? Thanks, Bob.
Modern_Viking
on 1/4/07 1:03 pm - Boondocks
Bob, EBAY can be your buddy. How high would the scale need to go to and that is what really limits off the shelf scales from say walmart. Although I did find one at my local walmart that went up to 400 or 500 lbs but nothing with a screen that mounts to the wall or anything like that. Sometimes you can find a Doctors scale off of E bay used I found a few that were pretty nice and went up to 400 lbs a little pricey but it becomes an obsession to weigh after a while. Will
Dan_P.
on 1/4/07 9:19 pm - Baltimore, MD
There was some chatter on this awhile back. Here's the thread. http://obesityhelp.com/forums/men/postdetail/22524.html?vc=0 -Daniel
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/07 9:37 pm - MO
I've been on Ebay and found two, one that says 440# and one that says 380# and both were like pretty cheap, the 440# had a handheld wireless thing but didn't know if they were quality or not, I don't like people ripping fat people (me) off! Thanks for the replys! Bob.
John White
on 1/5/07 4:43 pm - CA
Do you belong to a gym with a scale in your range? I fought owning a scale knowing that I'd weigh myself every day or even multiple times a day. Instead I use it as a motivation to get to the gym.
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 34 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 34 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 60 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 80 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 93 views