Parasailing

JerryVegas
on 1/5/07 5:49 am - tampa, FL
Hey guys, I posted recently about finally fitting on rollercoasters (woo hoo!!!), but now I'm curious about parasailing. Is there a weight limit on it? I'm at 280 lbs. now. Think I could do it? P.S. Speaking about the roller coasters, I don't know if any of you have been to Bush Gardens in Tampa, but there's a coaster there called sheikra, and it's awesome! It drops straight down, but before it does it hangs you over the edge, it's crazy fun! You should check it out if you can.
(deactivated member)
on 1/5/07 6:19 am - Eagle River, AK
Jerry -- It's been quite a few years since I've been to BG. They didn't have that coaster the last time I was there. Do they still have the "Scorpion" and the "Python"? Those were awesome rides, but short. I've never been parasailing, but I've seen them that hold two people, so I'm sure you could do it if you want. Have fun! - Bob
headparrot
on 1/5/07 6:41 am - Ponca City, OK
Jerry, I just parasailed last month for the first time. Pictures on my profile. I think at 280 you'd be able to do it without a problem. They had a bunch of different sized harnesses on the boat that lifted me up. It was a blast! Go for it. Scott
Markwho
on 1/5/07 6:09 pm - Morristown, NJ
Hey Jerry, When I was in Jamica I went Parasailing and at that tiem I was about 300 lbs. Have fun.
JerryVegas
on 1/7/07 9:29 am - tampa, FL
Yeah, the scorpion is still there, but the python is gone. check out their website and you can watch a small video about their coasters. islands of Adventure has some great ones as well. Thanks for the info guys, I'll let you know when I do it. I'm gonna call a few places at St. Pete Beach and get some rates/info
Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 25 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 25 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 59 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 82 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 93 views