BACK TO NORMAL

walter A.
on 1/5/07 6:32 am - lafayette, NJ
hi, today is the first day that I can say I feel well, had a bad three weeks, felt great after the the initial ABLATTION surgery, but got very emotional over something the following Monday and almost died with irregular heart rates for ten days, in ICU, multi cardio conversions, and a blood clot in the heart and big hematoma in the groin, more pain than physical threat, finally back to sinus rhythm and leg is good again, even feel like using the Internet again. Walter NOW BACK TO LOOSING ANOTHER 50 LBS, NEED TO GET PHYSICAL, MEDS AND DIET HAVE DONE THIER BEST, ITS GET OFF THE BUTT TIME.
carbonblob
on 1/5/07 7:50 am - los angeles, CA
Holy crap Walter! glad you made it through. what a ride. keep feeling better and let us know how it's going......carbonblob
hobo998
on 1/5/07 11:22 am - Canada
Hi Walter: Sounds scary and painful... but get going again and give it h***. Take care. Terry
Jay from NY
on 1/5/07 1:25 pm - New york, NY
Walter, Glad to have you back in the Locker Room. Happy to hear you got your rhythm back I had my cardioversion two weeks ago...so far, so good. Normal sinus rhythm to date. Hope it sticks. Stay well my A-Fib brother. Happy New Year. Jay
Scott_I
on 1/5/07 2:34 pm
Welcome back. Sounds like a heck of an ordeal.
dfobert
on 1/5/07 10:24 pm - Cornwall, Canada
Glad your back to the locker room and feeling normal again. Take it easy Walter! Dale
(deactivated member)
on 1/6/07 12:36 am - Waterdown, Canada
Walter... doesn't sound like fun...but it's past you now.... so keep your eye on that horizon...and stay losing! Jim
Dx E
on 1/6/07 3:36 am - Northern, MS
Walter, Glad to hear you're back up and running. Best Wishes- Dx
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 34 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 34 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 60 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In