Update - Surgery Scheduled

semperfidad
on 1/6/07 12:49 am - Shelbyville, IL
All - I am reaching the beginning of my new journey. I am scheduled for Pre-Op consult on 17Jan07, followed by Lap-Band Surgery on 30Jan07 at Dr. John Warner Hospital in Clinton, IL. Dr. Sidney Rohrscheib is going to install the Tool that will forever change my life, and allow me to take control of my own destiny. From everything I have ready, my journey to this point has been pretty quick compared to others (Initial Consult 05Oct06), Approved on 22Dec06. But from my perspective it has taken an eternity! Once I decide that I want/need something. I can be very impatient. Anyhow... slide on down and make room cause I will be on the bench before the end of this month! Semper Fidelis!
drjco
on 1/6/07 1:07 am - Mint Hill, NC
Semperfidad, I first saw the doctor in October also, and was moving along fine until the insurance company decided that I needed 6 months supervised diet first. Hope to join you very soon. drjco
Dx E
on 1/6/07 4:50 am - Northern, MS
SF! Congratulations!! You're making over the usual hurdles Pretty quick there!! You'll be dropping down the scales and feeling fine before Valentines Day!! Best Wishes- Dx
(deactivated member)
on 1/6/07 4:57 am
pkque
on 1/6/07 1:09 pm - NC
good luck semper fi dad. Yes,,, your journey was VERY short compared to mine. Good luck,, and lets stay in touch. There arent too many men who are on here with lapband. Steve
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 36 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 36 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 62 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 82 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 95 views