First Shot at Online support

George Price
on 1/6/07 6:22 am - Leesburg, GA
I was thinking about a time and Day that would be good for everyone for a trial with the online support group. I think that Tuesday nights are pretty generic for most people. With my work schedule I am off 3 Tuesday nights out of the month. My thoughts were to start at around 9:00 pm and go until. What do you guys think? I am just so excited about the responses I have gotten, Much more than I expected, maybe we could make this thing work for those of us who need a group. Let me hear some feedback about Tuesday nights at 9:00pm. Thanks George
Jim G.
on 1/6/07 9:00 am - Waverly, PA
George, This time slot will usually work for me. However, this Tuesday I will probably not be available as I will still be in the hospital. My surgery is scheduled for Monday. Jim
daniel patrick
on 1/6/07 10:13 am - Glen Burnie, MD
it's a date....
Troy Field
on 1/6/07 1:59 pm - Bunker Hill, WV
George, Works for me man. My clinic's support group is 2 hrs away, so this is the only group I have. And besides, I'd rather sit and shoot the **** with a buch of guys whom I call friens anyway, than listen to the"output" of a bunch of women. You know BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! Git Er Done man..this was definitely a KEWL idea!! Troy
Dx E
on 1/6/07 2:24 pm - Northern, MS
George, Obviously a great idea! It also looks like a Tuesday night would be good for many. We may be able to do a week-end edition too. It'll all depend how much interest that builds. I'd think just jump in and see where it goes... I did think of asking the OH folks to get behind this as well and maybe set up "Guests" for Special events in the future. In the past they have gotten Big time Docs in the Field to do a Q & A in a Chat format Or a Plastic Surgeon, or such. Surely there must be a doc out there with some Male-Centric info. Right off the bat I think it would be a 'no-brainer' To get Jeremy G. from the Exercise/Fitness Board to join in. I did a handout for the convention specifically about Support Groups and Men, And I'll try to convert it to a PDF so I can send it out or reformat it just as a long post.... Thanks for the Boost! Best Wishes- Dx
hobo998
on 1/6/07 5:07 pm - Canada
Quick Question.....What time zone?...EST is assume. Regardless count me in...I'll be there. Terry
George Price
on 1/6/07 10:00 pm - Leesburg, GA
Yes Terry Tuesday, 9:00pm, EST, Hope to see you there. George
Deman
on 1/6/07 9:37 pm - Gainesville, FL
Great idea George count me in Tuesday is great. Dex
dfobert
on 1/6/07 11:49 pm - Cornwall, Canada
Tuesday at 9 sounds great! Dale
FatManWalking
on 1/7/07 12:01 am - Deep in the Heart of, TX
RNY on 12/11/06 with