Basketball

SonnySmith
on 1/6/07 9:00 pm
Who else here plays? Its my favorite form of exercise, though lugging around my large ass has slowed me down a bit. Anyway, I'm off to the gym to play....Go Eagles!!! Sonny
SonnySmith
on 1/6/07 9:03 pm
I just realized that the hardest part of basketball is bending down to tie my sneakers.
Deman
on 1/6/07 9:34 pm - Gainesville, FL
Sonny I love to play. I don't get to play as much as I would like. I also coach my sons basketball team. Go UF GATORS
dennismcl
on 1/7/07 1:47 am - San Francisco, CA
I'm a terrible basketball player, always have been, but I like to shoot the ball. I bought my daughters (9 & 12) a hoop and a decent ball for christmas. We live at the end of the street so it's right out on the sidewalk. We play in the street with virtually no traffic problems. My 9 year old starts her second season of basketball in a week or two and is very excited. I love watching the game and seeing the girls develop their skills, toughness, and competitiveness. I was born and raised in San Francisco so I'm a Warrior fan. Not quite as bad a being a Cubs fan, but it's now more than 30 years since the Rick Barry led Warriors won a championship. Doesn't look like they'll be getting there anytime soon, sadly. Take care, Dennis
BIG F.
on 1/7/07 1:53 am - chandler, AZ
Playing days are over but love the game. When the EAGLES fly so do I.
pkque
on 1/7/07 11:38 am - NC
Sonny,, Saw your post and realized you too were an Eagles fan. I had to reply. How bout that Westbrook? He's a beast isnt he? Im 6'0 tall, and was 350lbs. Not too good at point guard. LOL. But back in my ruff and tuff days,,, I could do ONE thing. Give my coach 5 HARD fouls. Steve
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
St. Patty's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 63 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 88 views