Monday Coffee Talk

Randall Culpepper
on 1/7/07 6:26 pm - Guntersville, AL
Good Monday morning everyone! I hope you had a good nights sleep! I slept good but woke up and couldn't go back to sleep so I thought I would get a head start this morning. Our challenge today is to realize what we have! As WLS'ers and also in our LIVES! We have a tool that has given us a NEW life! Life we always dreamed of and wanted. To be thin or thinner! This tool is a fresh start for all of us! Put it to work and use it like you are suppose to. Now, also, we have to realize what we have in our lives. I thank God for my family! My kids! I love them so much. I have YOU! My OH FAMILY! I thank God for each and every one of you too! We have so much to realize we have! I guess today is a day of "realization"! Anyone up this early? What cha sipping on? Me? I already have my Maxwell House in hand and sipping a hot cup. It's good on this cool morning. We went to bed with the air on and now I have turned on the heat! I hope you have a blessed and wonderful day of REALIZATION! Randall
Cagledude
on 1/7/07 7:48 pm - Lawrence, IN
Good Morning, Randall. Hope you had a good weekend. I got my driver's license and license plates for Indiana, so I guess I'm a Hoosier now. As soon as we close on our house in Ohio next month, I will feel some relief. As you, I thank God for everyone on here. It has been such a pleasure "chatting" with you guys. It's such a great avenue of support. I'm drinking my usual SF Hazelnut latte, made by my wife at home. It tastes so good on this very very cold morning. Have a great day and I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow morning. Floyd
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 36 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 36 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 62 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 82 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 95 views