Update

Bill H.
on 1/8/07 2:38 am - Rapid City, SD
I just wanted to update everybody about my progress. Sorry I have not been on here for a while, we have been busy getting our house ready to sell. We finally got it on the market and had our first open house, huge turnout. We are praying that it sells quickly. It has now been 15 weeks (a little over 3 months) since my surgery. I have lost a total of 103 pounds with about 50 pounds to my goal (that is the get below my high school weight/have seen this weight in 22 yrs goal). Last week I had orthotripsy on my heel. It is to cure plantars facitis. Let's see if that works. Bill Started at 348 Currently 245 Goal 195 ?? who knows?
Cagledude
on 1/8/07 2:53 am - Lawrence, IN
Bill, Congratulations on the great weight loss. You'll be at your goal before you know it. Good luck on selling your house. I've had mine on market for 5 months and just got an offer last week. Hopefully the market where you at is better than it was in Ohio. Floyd
Bill H.
on 1/8/07 7:29 am - Rapid City, SD
Thanks, Selling the house is such a game. Our first open house had 10 families come through. Good sign for our area. It helps that we listed below market value and are offering to give money to the buyers for thier closing cost expenses. Bill
Dx E
on 1/8/07 3:14 am - Northern, MS
Bill, Dang!!!!!!! Amazing Loss!!! Dropping that fast you might "Burn up in the atmosphere!!!" Who's that Kid in the Posting Photo?!?!?! Congratulations on your loss And hope your house and heel surgery are even half as successful!! Best Wishes- Dx
Bill H.
on 1/8/07 7:34 am - Rapid City, SD
Dx, Thanks, That photo was taken at 60 pounds lost. So kinda old. I need to update that again. Bill
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 34 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 34 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 60 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 80 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 93 views