j.p., how are you?

debbie W.
on 1/9/07 2:08 pm - springfield, OR
just checking in, want to know how your doing...time to start planning our reunion trip! deb
FatManWalking
on 1/10/07 10:56 pm - Deep in the Heart of, TX
RNY on 12/11/06 with
Hey Debbie! WARNING GUYS: CHICK IN THE LOCKER ROOM I'm doing shamefully well, hospital buddy. How about you? I guess we are exactly 1 month out from surgery today! As of today, I am down 32 pounds from surgery and 56 overall. YeeHaw! I am still doing 3 protein shakes a day, with some real food added a few times a day. Wendy's chilli is my new best friend. I usually have one a day, for either lunch or dinner. For breakfast, I am having 1 scrambled egg, with a little ground sausage and then mixed with some Pace picante sauce. Cottage cheese and yogurt for other meals. I am looking forward to integrating more real food soon. I did get myself a Dietician, as I felt the only part of our Doctor's program that is lacking was future diet information. The Dietician has been very useful in outlining future nutritional goals, meal plans etc.. I have "shared" everything my Dietician has set up for me with Nathalie and the gang, at their request. I am all about spending next December in Puerto Vallarta, again. This time I plan on hiking in the mountains, off shore fishing and having more fun than walking the halls of San Javier Hospital, and back and forth to Wal-Mart. So how goes it with you? Take care. JP
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 24 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 24 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 52 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 73 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 84 views