Wednesday coffee talk

Randall Culpepper
on 1/9/07 7:07 pm - Guntersville, AL
Good Wednesday morning everyone! Time to rise and shine! It's hump day! We are half way through the week and on the down hill slope! Our challenge today is to not be ashamed to admit when we fail. There is nothing wrong with failing at a task. The only shame in failing is ignoring it like it never happened and not admitting it. We need to learn to be man or woman enough to appologize when we say hard or bitter things. We need to admit it when we miss it at work, school, home, or in our relationships, whether it be marriage, children, or friendships. Admittion to failure helps us become better human beings. So if you have failed, don't beat yourself up. Admit it. Appologize, even if it is to yourself, and MOVE ON! We grow when we do this! Who's up? What cha sipping on? Me? I'm sipping on my regular Maxwell House this morning and it is so good! I hope you have a wonderful, blessed, and admitting day! Randall
Dx E
on 1/10/07 3:37 am - Northern, MS
Afternoon Randall! I "admit" I didn't know we were already to Wednesday!! I've just worked like a crazy man all day thinking it was still Tuesday!!! Parts of my mind get left behind often as I leave the house in the mornings. I need some "Full-Strength" Starbuck's this afternoon!! Hope you are having a Great Day! Best Wishes- Dx
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 61 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 81 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 94 views