Thursday Coffee Talk

Randall Culpepper
on 1/10/07 8:16 pm - Guntersville, AL
Good Thursday morning everyone! Time to rise and shine. Gotta get up and get going! Today's challenge is to not look at the cir****tances. No matter what you face today, do not let your cir****tances get you down. If you focus on them, they can and will bring you down. Instead, focus on the POSITIVE outcome. Doing so will help you get through whatever. So don't look at the cir****tance, but look at the positive outcome that you WILL see! Who's up this morning? What cha sipping on? Me? I'm sipping on some wonderful regular old Maxwell House with creamer and sweet-n-low. Gotta love it! I hope you have a great day today and EVERY day! Randall
Cagledude
on 1/10/07 8:39 pm - Lawrence, IN
Good morning Randall. Thanks for today's challenge. I really need to focus on that. It seems since I've lost my weight that my attitude has changed and not for the better. Seems like I'm so negative now. I used to keep all my comments to myself, but now I guess I'm just more vocal. A friendly reminder like your challenge is what I really need. Sipping on my usual SF Hazelnut Decaf latte made by my loving wife. She's making them better and better each morning. Have a great day, my friend. Floyd
Dx E
on 1/11/07 12:16 am - Northern, MS
Mornin' Randall! Off a Running since 6:00am!!! (on my 3rd cup--yaahoo!) Looks like we're finally getting A little Cold this winter for the next 5 days or so!!! Hope all is going well for you!! Best Wishes- Dx
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 34 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 34 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 60 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 80 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 93 views