Monday Coffee Talk

Randall Culpepper
on 1/14/07 7:16 pm - Guntersville, AL
Good Monday morning everyone! So much for my sleeping late. As if I really could or would. Kids are sound asleep and I should be too. Oh well! At least there will be time for a nap today. Our challenge today comes from a statement once made by Dr. MLK. I heard it this past week and it stuck in my mind. "Don't look at the whole staircase. Just take the first step up." What challenges are you facing today? Ya wanna know a secret? If you take the first step toward overcoming that challenge, you can make it. You can take each step, one at a time and before you know it, you will look back and say "that was my challenge? That's all it was? I made it!" You can make it! You can face every challenge before you and be successful! I have faith in YOU! (of course you know I am talking to myself too)! Who's up? who got to sleep late? What cha sipping on? Me? I'm sipping on my usual Maxwell House. It's sooooo good! Gotta love it. If you have today off, or if you are working, I hope you have a wonderful, blessed, and successful day! Randall
Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 27 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 27 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 63 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 85 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 95 views