A FART, and an unFART

(deactivated member)
on 1/14/07 9:01 pm - northeastern, NC
Serch and rescue went well, and I passed. Sorry, no funny tales to pass along. The FART is that I spent most of the day running in the woods, and I had no trouble keeping up with the crowd, and there were some serious fitness geeks there. The unFART is not mine. My cousin, who I was raised with almost like a brother, and is as big as I used to be, had a heart attack Thursday. His angioplasty is booked for this morning. The scary part is that he is a near carbon copy of my chemistries and co-morbidities going in to my surgery; I probably dodged a real bullet...
(deactivated member)
on 1/14/07 9:42 pm - Houston, TX
Congrats bob...that is a smelly one....I know you wanted it... All Best wishes pointed to your cousin.....We are glad to have you in the locker room Russ
taddavis
on 1/15/07 10:09 am - Atlantic Highlands, NJ
wow. and wow. first of all, congratulations! that is so awesome!! but i'm sorry to hear about your cousin. all my best.
(deactivated member)
on 1/15/07 9:30 pm - northeastern, NC
Cousin update: He didn't quite have the heart attack. The artery involved was 95% blocked. One medicated stent was implanted, and he sailed through just fine. His next big worry is getting himself whacked by his wife for putting her through this...
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 61 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 81 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 94 views