Poop Advice

drewschwartz
on 8/5/08 7:31 am - South Plainfield, NJ
16 1/2 inches?  Holy ****

Really?  Thats either amazingly impressive or you have some issues I think.  That much pushing might kill me.

I like the over the fence idea, your neighbor must think a bear came by and copped a squat.

Drew

wow, I lost 150 Lbs.  Thats impressive  RNY works.
Freesample
on 8/5/08 7:09 am - TX
Hey Guy's
 Need some help here, I am 14 months post op Lap Band I have dumped almost 170 pounds. I ride my bike 10 miles daily and then walk another 5 miles.  My energy level is through the roof and I take no medication at all. Physically I feel great for the most part but when I poop it is huge and hard to pass. I have experienced some ripping and bleeding because of this and it is really embarassing to even ask about it. I have called my Dr and cleared all the normal stuff. Water Intake 120 to 250 ounces daily. 80 grams supplemental Protien daily and lots of other question that I can't recall right now. The Dr. asked for a stool sample so I laid him one out 16 1/2" long and almost 4" across, I laid this thing on a Cardboard Beer Flat and wrapped it in Celophane wrap and left it on the Receptionists Desk. That was yesterday and my butt still hurts, Iam making them like this about every other day. They are often so large they can't be flushed and I keep latex glove on the sink so I can take them out of the commode and dispose of them over the neighbors fence, I hate that ******* but thats another story altogether. I would welcome a good case of Diarhea right now so after ya'll stop laughing with me can anyone offer any advice for this painfully stinking problem?

carrtje
on 8/5/08 12:46 pm - Chico, CA
Dude.  That's some serious grindage.  All I know is that you are a definate candidate for www.ratemypoo.com

Who knows how I know about this site.  It's completely terrible.
Freesample
on 8/6/08 3:57 am - TX
Well I have just come back from the Dr's Office and he has informed that I am suffering from a type of rapid dehydration that I can not pronounce. I am already getting quite a bit of fiber, I have a Salad most every day and with it being summer in the south there is lots of fresh vegetabled every day. He say's that with my rapid weight loss and physical activity level my body is using all of the fluids that I put in and then some so I am now taking a Potasium Supplement, Benefiber Fruit Wafers, and a Prescription Stool Softener he also told me to lay off of some of the exercise for a while especially with these 100 degree days we are having. So we will see how this works and no I dont carry a Tape Measure with me everywhere but if I am going to take a turd all the way to the Dr's Office, well then I am going to make an effort to measure it in the Shop before I wrap it. He further told me that a teaspoon full would be sufficient next time.
snicklefritz
on 8/6/08 10:38 am - Cincinnati, OH
And people tell me I'm full of **** I ain't got nuthing on you son. You win hands down

Bob L.
on 8/5/08 2:02 pm - Clarksville, TN
Dude if ever a candidate for over the counter stool softener it would be you! Docusate Sodium 100mg twice a day! I'm sure your Doc's Nurse appreciated the sub sandwich and I ***** about the neighbors dog crapping in my yard.

olllgeeser
on 8/5/08 9:35 pm - Westerville, OH
listen friend...I have 3 words for you...."Flax Seed Meal"....It is not only the cheapest way to have a BM but the quickest. I take 1 of those 3oz bathroom dixie cups and fill it about a 1/3 of the way full and put a little bit in my mouth and wa**** down with coffee till I'm finished....believe me it works...."Happy BM" ole' bud

Dave

(deactivated member)
on 8/5/08 10:03 pm, edited 8/6/08 12:32 am - northeastern, NC
You need some serious fiber in your diet, dude. The stool softeners mentioned above are a short term fix, but they're not good for the long < snerk > haul..

Lettuce, cabbage, broccoli, etc. will do nicely.
Angus Wright
on 8/5/08 11:31 pm - Ottawa Canada, Canada
There's an anal sex joke in here somewhere....

One thing you could try in the meantime is lubing up for it. I know it may seem disturbing, but just lube up your ass before you birth an anaconda. It'll help the tearing.

remims
on 8/6/08 12:13 am - UT
This is what I went through two months out. The solution for me was three sugarless Benefiber tabs a day, and a tea spoon of olive oil.
Butt I've gotta ask: Do you carry a tape measure around, too?

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 61 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 81 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 94 views