Insurance approved today. It just became Real. Surgery 12/03

Zonechef
on 11/20/14 11:00 am
RNY on 12/03/14

Hello guys. All is a go for Dec 3; Insurance approved and surgeon firmed the date. Thank you for your advice thus far and excited (as well as a bit nervous) to be moving forward. Any other advice moving forward will be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to working the plan, to good health, and to feeling better about myself. WOO HOO!!

TomN
on 11/22/14 9:20 am
RNY on 12/27/12 with

Wishing you only the best...you've worked hard to get to this point so stay focused and go into the procedure with your best foot forward.  My advice is to make sure, as soon as possible post op, get up and start walking...I set a route around the hospital in the area I was in and would walk it, rest, read, do whatever they wanted me to do and then walk it again!  The sooner you can work out the air and anesthesia, the better you will feel!  That and you will be able to go home sooner...there is no place like home for recovery!  

Zonechef
on 11/22/14 10:09 am
RNY on 12/03/14

Sounds like great advice Tom! I will force myself to do>thank so much!

JCRAIG
on 11/26/14 10:53 am
VSG on 12/09/14

I just got approved for Dec. 9 so I know what excitement and anxiety you are probably going through. There's so much information that my doctor's office has provided that I decided to just break it down to a week by week schedule and try not to look too far ahead.

Best of luck. Trust your doctor. Trust the process and Above All, Trust God is watching over you.

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 39 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 39 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 64 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 83 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 96 views