extra skin

Ipatton
on 1/5/15 2:53 am - Canada

Hey guys,

I'm still pretty fresh on the bench but I have lost a bunch of weight including the pre-op phase and have started to notice the sagging jiggly loose skin that will only get worse as I continue on this journey.  I know I am no where near ready for any plastics but I was wondering if any of you used any compression clothing or non-surgical ways to deal with the excess skin? The women in other forums have mentioned some things but I was looking to get a guy's perspective.

Ipatton
on 1/5/15 2:53 am - Canada

Hey guys,

I'm still pretty fresh on the bench but I have lost a bunch of weight including the pre-op phase and have started to notice the sagging jiggly loose skin that will only get worse as I continue on this journey.  I know I am no where near ready for any plastics but I was wondering if any of you used any compression clothing or non-surgical ways to deal with the excess skin? The women in other forums have mentioned some things but I was looking to get a guy's perspective.

Don 1962
on 1/5/15 3:34 am

Under Armor makes the good high dollar compression garments but the knock offs from Wal-mart/Target etc. wok just as well. 

Only under the worst of cir****tances will you need to wear two sports bras.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

jason1978
on 1/5/15 8:42 am
DS on 06/24/13

Also, depending on age your skin may shrink a bit. For example, I'm 36 and have recovered quite nicely. There is still extra skin but it's manageable imo.

DS on 6/24/13

SW 351

GW 190

CW 171

sechax0r
on 1/8/15 8:43 pm
VSG on 11/03/14

I was worried about this too. I have been working out pretty hard and I am finding my skin tightening up. I am getting some underarm flab but I am filling that with muscle.

Jeffboutwell77
on 1/13/15 10:46 pm - San Antonio, TX
RNY on 09/18/12

I was lucky with the extra skin dept. but I have had some shoulder problems and use the compression shirts to workout in and they do keep what little excess skin I have at bay. Hope this helps...

LIFE IS HARD, BUT GIVING UP HAS NO REWARDS!!!

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
St. Patty's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 63 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 88 views