Qajohn
on 2/14/15 9:01 pm - Woodbury, MN
RNY on 01/16/14

337.6:  High weight Dec '13

311.3:  Surgery day 1/16/14

192.8:  Last Weigh in

192.0: CW

180.0: Goal weight

The scale went in the right direction this week. It could have gone better, but I'll take it. Had a good week eating for the most part, but got stuck in a hotel room for dinner two nights in Canton OH with no car to get to a decent restaurant. Ended up ordering Pizza one night, and the other night I was able to find a place that would deliver a normal meal. BTW - ordering a steak delivered to your hotel room, DOES NOT make it better, yuck. 

On a positive note, I did get some good workouts in. I visited a powerhouse gym for the first time, again in Canton, and found myself totally out of place. I really needed a knit ski cap, hoodie, a gallon jug of water and tatoos. I had nothin. It felt good to be back at my home gym yesterday :)

I'm headed to Chicago and Tampa this week, and since I have my own transportation I should be able to not only get to WLS friendly restaurants, but I shoudl also get to LA Fitness regularly instead of the hotel Gym. 

I hope everyone has a safe and happy week

Don 1962
on 2/14/15 9:48 pm

Last week:  173.0

This week:  171.0

Lost more than that this weekend.  Lost money playing blackjack yesterday while on a "tactical retreat" from home yesterday.  Did not make two years of wedded bliss with the Mrs.  Family is here this weekend packing and taking her to an apartment closer to her school.  Rest of her crap headed to storage in Conroe.  Got away by myself to avoid any conflicts that could potentially put somebody either in the graveyard or jail.  Doing similar today but not as long or as far.  Have major domestic duty today.  Felix got tired of fighting with Oscar.  Love is one thing - cleanliness/clutter is another.  Two failed marriages with one common denominator.  Me.  Thinks she deserves a better deal than the first ex-wife.  Sorry Darlin, but she had sixteen years in and I got some work out of her ass.  Yes, there was a prenup.

Have a Great Week!

billmacc7
on 2/15/15 9:28 am - MA

Sorry to hear about the Marital issues Don...you are the common denominator but gotta say that book was right Women are from Mars and we are from Venus or at least it seems that way at times!! Hope your doing ok...

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

Don 1962
on 2/15/15 9:37 am

Thanks Bill.  It's going to work out okay. 

Have told my Mom and brother that there is a 32" wood baseball bat in my closet.  They were instructed to whack me over the head if I ever talked about getting married again!

billmacc7
on 2/15/15 11:42 am - MA

Yeah...good advicd for your brother and mom to "knock" some sense in to you next time! 

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

Han Shot First
on 2/15/15 9:34 am - Flint, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Sorry to hear about your problems.  

--

150 lost and maintaining!

Don 1962
on 2/15/15 9:43 am

I appreciate that Mr. Daniels but I brought it on myself by not paying attention to the red flags I saw. 

Wonder if I could get a refund from eHarmony since that is where we met.

Qajohn
on 2/15/15 10:40 pm - Woodbury, MN
RNY on 01/16/14

Wow, sorry to hear about your family issues. I hope its for the better for you. 

Don 1962
on 2/15/15 11:28 pm

Thanks John and it is already! 

Han Shot First
on 2/14/15 10:50 pm - Flint, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Way to go, guys!  Some good numbers so far!

High Weight: 380

Starting Weight: 350

Last Week: 249.4

Current Weight: 245.7

For some reason, I was expecting to go into a stall when I hit my 100 pounds lost, but the scale has kept moving all week!  But I shouldn't be surprised, because I was really vigilant this week about what I ate.  

It was also a good week in the gym, and I was able to increase almost every single one of my weights this week.  This coming week, I have three days in a row I won't be going because of work, so I'll be braving the cold today to go when the Y opens at noon.  It's currently -10 out, and with wind chill feels like -28.  

John, did you go to the Pro Football Hall of Fame while you were there?  I've been a couple of times, and really enjoyed it both times.  The first time I had to go to Canton to pick up an arcade game.  It's about a 4 hour drive from where I live, so I convinced my brother to come with me to help me load, and we stopped at the hall.  The second time was on a trip to Washington DC.  My parents were coming with us, so we figured to split up the trip by stopping in Canton.  My dad and I went through the hall, and my wife, mom, and daughter spent some girl time together.  We're going to DC again in 2016, so I'm thinking about stopping again. 

--

150 lost and maintaining!

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 27 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 27 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 62 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 85 views