Truck Driver

polarbear6909
on 3/16/15 5:00 am

Will be having the sleeve surgery soon. Looking for someone who is a truck driver long haul to possibly go through this with. Thank you Scott

cabin111
on 3/16/15 8:52 am

I had my Class A and used it for 3 days...knew it wasn't for me.  Two things I'd like to share with you.  Many or most truck stops now have weight rooms with treadmills.  Find those stops and use them...Try to arrange your routes to have use when the place isn't full (5-9pm).  The other thing we saw here on the Men's Forum was a long haul trucker that was very creative.  He put a locked bracket on the back of his cab.  He put his bicycle there and would ride during breaks, overnighters, and waiting for unloading of his loads.  Being creative during those down times...Brian  PS  Won't even talk about truck stop food...You'll need to figure that one out and plan ahead...

Ipatton
on 3/18/15 2:44 am - Canada

Not a trucker but you got some good tips from the other poster thought I would jump in with another idea.  The bike idea is great and having access to a treadmill or weight room at stops is also great but you could always look into a system like the TRX suspension training system.  You can literally get a great strength program in anywhere.  Your biggest obstacle will be planning meals, invest in a decent cooler and lots of small food containers, portion all your food out before you head out so you know exactly what you are eating.

good luck

Ipatton
on 3/18/15 2:44 am - Canada

Not a trucker but you got some good tips from the other poster thought I would jump in with another idea.  The bike idea is great and having access to a treadmill or weight room at stops is also great but you could always look into a system like the TRX suspension training system.  You can literally get a great strength program in anywhere.  Your biggest obstacle will be planning meals, invest in a decent cooler and lots of small food containers, portion all your food out before you head out so you know exactly what you are eating.

good luck

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 22 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 22 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 55 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 78 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In