good morning

IWANT2BEHEALTHY
on 3/17/15 8:59 pm
VSG on 03/16/15

I am still at 5th hospital, but they say they are dischargin me today. I almost got up and left the operating room. But I said a prayer and spoke to the nurse and anesthesiologist.  Then said I'm trady. First day was intersting. I could not **** So they straight cathed me once, twice, three times. Them thank God I was able to go on my iwn. I will type more when I get home. Thanks for all the well wishes . Eric

Ht:6'5 Start weight 427, surgery weight=362 current weight 238 goal weight unsure?

Han Shot First
on 3/18/15 12:12 am - Flint, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Good to hear you're getting out!

--

150 lost and maintaining!

IWANT2BEHEALTHY
on 3/18/15 6:30 am
VSG on 03/16/15

Ok, I am home and the pain meds from removing my drain have worn off. I hope not to have as many typos from my home PC. I got home and took a 2 hour uninterrupted nap in my own bed. I had a room mate at the hospital and between him and I someone was coming in and poking and prodding at us for the last few days. He was there having a colon resection as he was diagnosed with colon cancer. we both looked out for each other. It feels nice to be home. I was surprised how ****ty the food was that they supplied. They tried to give me a protein supplement that had cellulose as the first ingredient after their guide about food after surgery specifically told me to steer clear of that. I just had my wife bring in a bottle of the isopure no carb 40 gram of protein drink. I have 6 holes in my gut and a hole where the drain was??? I thought they were going to put 4 in? I will ask the doctor at the first follow up next week. Thanks again for the kind wishes. Eric

Ht:6'5 Start weight 427, surgery weight=362 current weight 238 goal weight unsure?

cabin111
on 3/18/15 12:50 pm

You got off easy there!  I had to go home with a catheter and bag for 10 days...It's the anesthesia that does it.  I was really wondering "what have I got myself into"!!  It should get better and better each day.  Brian

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 36 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 36 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 63 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 82 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 95 views