Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 4/26/15 4:08 am

Last week:  170.6

This week:  173.0

Not sure where everyone is at or if OH is having issues with their make over so I'll lead off.

Found treadmill I like at a Dick's Sporting goods.  Now matter of getting on line and ordering it.  Work last week tanked.  Getting the "Case from Hell" ready to go to trial and one person is gone like a fart in the wind, the second one had died and the last is refusing to testify claiming the defendant may have had something to do with some arson incidents on her property.  Wonderful.

Have yard work to get done today.

Have a great week fellas!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Qajohn
on 4/26/15 5:33 am - Woodbury, MN
RNY on 01/16/14

Failure

337.6:  High weight Dec '13

311.3:  Surgery day 1/16/14

191.8:  1st Surgiversary

193.4:  Last Weigh in

191: CW

180.0: Goal weight

Thanks Don, I tried starting this morning, but OH was having technical difficulties. I decided to start doing some outside chores since the weather is perfect right now (mid 60's, bright blue sky, no wind). I just sat down for a little while. 

I came up a little short of my goal for the week, but no worries. It would be nice to get back below 190, and I'm sure it will happen sooner or later. I had a very good week of excersize. I was able to get to the gym twice on my own, and two sessions with the trainer. Additionally, I had a couple of days with lots of walking. All in all, I'm satified. Foodwise, I do awesome all day, then the wheels fall off at night.  I need to keep myself busy so I stay out of the snacks. 

Next week, I'm only traveling one night (to the middle of nowhere Wisconsin), so I shoudl be able to work out normally. we are having dinner with a customer who is expecting a night of greasy food and beer. Ughh. Of well, I'm sure I can figure something out. 

Hopefully OH will get their act together with teh update soon Some of the features look pretty nice. 

Have a great week everyone

Don 1962
on 4/26/15 5:45 am

You're welcome John.  Grazing is still an issue for me.  With Blue Bell Creamery recalling all of its products because of the listeria issue had to switch over to Popsicles brand SF Popsicles.  Not the same!

NateH
on 4/26/15 6:08 am
VSG on 09/26/14
NateH
on 4/26/15 6:08 am
VSG on 09/26/14

Last week: 299.8
This week: 296.1

I'm down 3.7 pounds this week! It was a change getting back used to the time zone and work after vacation. My mind is definitely still in Monaco... I was really dehydrated coming home so I bumped up the water a lot this week. Today, I completed my very first ever 5K! It was amazing and I cannot wait to find another soon. It was a fundraiser for brain tumors, and since I was diagnosed with one in 2011 it was pretty touching and moving to feel the support. 

I got my Apple Watch on Friday and I've been busy getting it setup with all of it's health/tracking/wellness capabilities. (Goodbye FitBit!). Hopefully I'll get myself all adjusted soon so my tracking normalizes. I'm very Type A, so I need consistency. ;) 

Have a great week everyone!

HW: 450
SW: 428 9/26/14
Reached 'normal' BMI (24.9) with a weight of 199.9: 2/5/2016

billmacc7
on 4/26/15 6:15 am - MA

The Numbers:
346: All time high 7/1/10 - BMI = 52
326: Tufts Medical Center, Surgery 12/27/10 BMI=49

208: 4/12/15-->0 lb gain BMI=30

208: 4/26/15---0 lb loss Body Fat=22%

140 Total Weight Loss

Eating:  Descent week, especially in the fact that I was in Disney for 5 days during April School Vacation as a Chaperone. Despite the OVERWHELMING poor options, made several good choices while there!  

Vitamins: Taking all required vitamins to include Multi vitamins, Iron, B12, and Calcium

Water: Good Week as due to all the walking and heat in FL drank alot of H20

Exercise: Pretty good week, while in Disney ran each day plus ALL the walking

Have a great week

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

ChillOutWayne
on 4/26/15 6:33 am
RNY on 03/02/15

I started my new job last week so I missed last weeks weigh-in and have been pretty scarce this week for the most part. I still weighed in last week 4lb loss) and stayed on top of food type/proportion, water and vitamins without an issue, not really difficult at only 8 weeks out.

Tomorrow marks my 8 week post surgery date and also I hit my 50lb lost mark! I am really happy about this, the progress I have achieved so far will not be taken for granted, as I know things will only get more difficult as time goes on. I have managed to average 4-5lb loss consistent the last few weeks after the pre-op diet, quick loss after surgery and a stall issue, so I am very happy about that.

Starting weight: 311

Surgery weight: 299

Last week:        265

Today:             261

My first big goal for myself is going to be 245lb. That is my absolute lowest weight in the last 10 years (since I was 21) and I achieved that weight only by working my ass off with 2-a-days and very low calorie diet for months in preparation for my brothers wedding in Mexico in 2012. I figure counting in some stall action at some point I am hoping to achieve this weight in 2 months, averaging about half the weight loss I have so far, I mean it has to slow down some time soon, right?

Don 1962
on 4/26/15 8:25 pm

Congrats on the fifty pounds.  Nice stinky FART!  Good Luck with new gig too!

IWANT2BEHEALTHY
on 4/26/15 7:02 am
VSG on 03/16/15

Highest weight 427

surgery day weight 3/16/15 = 362

Last week weight = 327

Current Weight = 321

I go to the doctor tomorrow for my 6 weeks checkup and I think I will get cleared to go back to work. I often need to move heavy racks of equipment around 200 lbs, often needing to lift the entire unit and put it into place. So I will be going from 10lb restriction to full throttle...a little concerning. So far things are moving along. I cant wait to start exercising. Keep up the hard work fellas. Thanks for all the support.

Eric

Ht:6'5 Start weight 427, surgery weight=362 current weight 238 goal weight unsure?

Mike R.
on 4/26/15 10:44 am - Warner Robins, GA

@Don, it’s sad but Edmund Burke said it right “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

@John, I know what you mean about fighting the nightly snack demons!

@Nate, CONGRATS!  That first 5K is a memory-maker for sure.

@Bill Mac, ah, I remember those days of chaperoning!

@Wayne, it will slow considerably the closer you get to your goal weight (within 20 / 30 lbs) or 18 months post-op whichever comes first.

@Eric, great job!  Don’t forget that you’re 100 lbs lighter in manhandling those 200 lb racks.

My stats this week:

High weight:  392.0 lbs
Pre-op Weight 4 Aug 09:  377.5 lbs
      1st Surgiversary:  241.0 lbs
      2nd Surgiversary:  212.5 lbs
      3rd Surgiversary:  217.0 lbs
      4th Surgiversary:  214.0 lbs
      5th Surgiversary:  223.0 lbs
             Last week:  224.2 lbs / 21.2% body fat / 168.2 lbs muscle mass
             This week:  223.8 lbs / 22.1% body fat / 166.0 lbs muscle mass

I’m down 0.4 lbs overall this week but also down 2.2 lbs muscle mass.  I made it to the gym 4 days this past week for cardio and strength training.  I did ok mindfully eating.  Protein was good bu****er was not as good as it should be.  I’ll have to work on that this week.

Be safe & have a great week gentlemen!

-Mike

HW: 392 lbs SW: 377.5 lbs
          CW: 215 lbs GW: 190 lbs

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 61 views