Help

nelnel1981
on 3/2/16 6:19 am

Hello! I had the grastric sleeve last april. I have lost 130 pounds. But I can't get motivated I just don't have the engery to do much after working 8 hours I am tired all the time. I mean no engery what so ever. I still eating the small amount and staying away from everything. But the crazy cravings are driving me crazy. I am so slugish anymore. I not had my vitiams checked In a while can that be the problem. 

Qajohn
on 3/2/16 12:23 pm - Woodbury, MN
RNY on 01/16/14

If you had surgery in April, you should be coming up on your 1 yr surgiversary. I assume your surgeon will get labs drawn, if not you should stand firm. For sure you should have this discussion with your surgeons office. 

I AM NOT a health professional, but for me personally if I eat to many carbs I feel sluggish with no energy. In addition to getting your labs drawn and visiting the Dr, you should do a double check on your macro's (carbs, Fat and Protein). Get these in line as well.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes. 

(deactivated member)
on 3/4/16 9:06 pm

Make sure your getting enough iron. That's a big energy source and easy to fix. Lab work should be able to confirm any vitamin deficiencies.

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 29 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 29 views
St. Patty's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 62 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 87 views