on 5/8/16 4:56 am - Woodbury, MN
RNY on 01/16/14

337.6: High weight Dec '13

311.3: Surgery day 1/16/14

191.8: 1st Surgiversary

199.2: 2nd Surgiversary

199.2: Last Weigh in

199.2: CW

Its been a rough couple weeks for food and exercise. Its not going to get better this week either. My shoulder has been hurting lately, so I am focusing more in cardio until I can get that checked out. Last weekend, I was in North Carolina visiting family and my exercise routine was a 7 mile hike in the mountains followed by four miles of walking in downtown Asheville. That and some eliptical helped me stay the same weight. Even so, I don't like being this close to the "2's".

Next week, diet and exercise will be a challenge as I'm traveling Monday through Friday, but I'll do my best. 

I missed the darn NFL draft last weekend. I'm normally a bit of a draft addict, especially since its normally the Lion's superbowl event!! Anyway, its interesting to watch the philosophy change for the Lions. They didn't take sexy picks, but they look like they are planning for the future. Time will tell. 

Have a great week everyone. 

MassHockey
on 5/8/16 6:09 am

HW (September, 2015): 321

RNY: October 7, 2015

LW: 181.0

CW: 179.0

Really good week for exercise.  I'm starting to nibble popcorn a little more than I'd like ( that Jalopeno Smartfood is unreal!!!).  Still losing, but trying to keep my habits correct.

Don 1962
on 5/8/16 7:13 am

Last week: 179.0

This week: 178.6

If you were in Ashville did you make it by the Biltmore?  That is a big, BIG HOUSE! 

Did the Mother's Day thing last night at local seafood place.  Three bacon wrapped grilled jumbo shrimp with half of a small baked potato and I was done.  Older brother - another story.  Wish he would consider WLS.  Can lead a horse, to water....

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Qajohn
on 5/8/16 8:28 am - Woodbury, MN
RNY on 01/16/14

We did a drive by, but we didn't have enough time to take the tours. Probably next year. My MIL and SIL live close by, so we will make the annual pilgrimage. 

billmacc7
on 5/8/16 8:24 am - MA

High-346

Low-196

Last Week-204

Today-207

Quite an increase in scale. Still, not shocked as I did limited exercise and more grazing than should have!

Water-Improving

Vitamins-On Spot

Exercise-Limited...back to it this week though!

NSV of the week..Being featured on splash page of OH...very thankful!!

Yours in WLS,

Bill Mac

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

IWANT2BEHEALTHY
on 5/8/16 11:35 am
VSG on 03/16/15

Good week of water and exercise, food wasn't as  good as I ate a doughnut and some sticky bun yesterday. Wight staying pretty stable . I still can't believe I am at my college weight when I was a real athlete. 

Highest =427

Day of surgery =362

Last week=239

Today=239 

People at my job don't know I had surgery and never saw me at max weight. I lost about 50 since I started there last may. People ask me how I lost 50 lbs since starting. I just tell them my fitness pal. I had lunch with some nutritionist and they were all saying how balanced my food is and want me to talk to people. I kinda just shrugged them off as I didn't do this for anyone but me. I know it sound selfish but sometimes I need to just worry about Eric. 

It's awesome that so many of us are showing up on the main page, it's a tribute to how the members of this Sunday weigh in keep each other in check and support each other. 

Thanks again everyone for being in this with me and sharing your strength and guidance with me so freely. 

Keep it going.

Eric 

Ht:6'5 Start weight 427, surgery weight=362 current weight 238 goal weight unsure?

NateH
on 5/8/16 3:32 pm
VSG on 09/26/14

Even after losing nearly 260 pounds I dream of donuts... Those were my weakness. Still are, I just look away and pretend they don't exist. The warm, sugary, .... DAMNIT! They don't exist, they don't exist!  :) 

HW: 450
SW: 428 9/26/14
Reached 'normal' BMI (24.9) with a weight of 199.9: 2/5/2016

MassHockey
on 5/10/16 8:45 am

The simple act of posting my weight here on Sundays is a huge motivator for me.  I dont know any of you guys but posting here is a big part of my thinking when I'm ready to cheat.

NateH
on 5/8/16 3:30 pm
VSG on 09/26/14

LW: 193.3
TW: 195.7

I have no clue what's happening to the scale this week. I've been ALL over the place from 193 to 198 and back again... Yikes! What a roller coaster. I think I had a mid grade fever for a couple of days; a touch of a flu?

Food has been good, vitamins all in. Fluid was really good, then just what I should get a couple of days there (8 servings versus the usual 10-12 I try to get). I wonder if I dehydrated a bit? Either way, I feel better today than the rest of the week. Exercise has been on point so the gain is concerning. I'll chalk it up to a fluke and a slight flu with a bit of dehydration and see what the next week brings. 

HW: 450
SW: 428 9/26/14
Reached 'normal' BMI (24.9) with a weight of 199.9: 2/5/2016

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 29 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 29 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 57 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In