on 7/17/16 5:07 am - Woodbury, MN
RNY on 01/16/14

337.6: High weight Dec '13

311.3: Surgery day 1/16/14

191.8: 1st Surgiversary

199.2: 2nd Surgiversary

197.4: Last Weigh in

194.0: CW

Tough week, last week. Another one is coming up. The big drop is because I am on the second day of a two day colonoscopy prep. I'm not looking forward to a 20' camera being shoved up my butt tomorrow, but that's the healthcare industries gift to old guys. With basically another 1 1/2 days of clear liquids, I'll probably lose some more weight as well. On a positive note, I'm getting out of doing lots of chores this weekend .

Have a great week everyone!!

MassHockey
on 7/17/16 6:11 am

That does not sound like fun at all, Qajohn.  Ggod luck with that.

HW (September, 2015): 321

RNY: October 7, 2015

LW: 175.4

CW: 177.4

my weight goes up and down so constantly I cant even guess how or why.  I know that I've hovered between 175 and 180 for a while now. I feel comfortable.  My doctor and nutritionist have told me not to lose any more.  So I feel like Im in a good place for the time being.

i picked the hottest day of the year yesterday to take my deck stairs down and put new ones up.  Previously, it would have been a 3 week project because I'd wear out.  I got the stringers and posts up yesterday and will put the stairs and railings on today.  Easier to do it when youre 180 than it was at 320.

Don 1962
on 7/17/16 7:21 am

Last week: 177.0

This week: 176.2

Creeping back toward to the red line but still over.  Nerts.

My sympathies on getting the wazoo scope done.  Have not had one in several years and probably need to go again.  Many, many jokes to be made but I will refrain.

Made it through last week just to get another piece of bad news Friday afternoon.  One of the local Deputies was killed in an off duty car wreck.  Thought I could put the mourning band away but have to have it for a couple more days.  His viewing and funeral will be at the same venues as the local services were for the DART officer. 

Two things I took from the DART officers funeral:

1.  Serious - Don't pray for "easy" days.  Pray for the power to get through the tough times because that is what makes you stronger.

2.  Humorous - The preacher commented that the DART officer was going to be buried in the family plot on the old family home place at the family farm.  He was going to buried away from the septic system.  The area nearest the septic system is reserved for his older brother - the District Attorney.  

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

IWANT2BEHEALTHY
on 7/17/16 2:44 pm
VSG on 03/16/15

Highest=427

Day of surgery =362

Last week=238

Today late weigh in=239 (I totally forgot it was sunday)

Busy week, went for a long ride on the bike this morning. I love riding when it's in the 90's the muscles feel so much better from the start. 

Don,

Sorry you guys are going through all of these losses. Take care brother.

I hope everyone has a GREAT week. 

Eric

Ht:6'5 Start weight 427, surgery weight=362 current weight 238 goal weight unsure?

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 25 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 25 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 53 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 74 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 85 views