on 7/24/16 8:20 am - Woodbury, MN
RNY on 01/16/14

337.6: High weight Dec '13

311.3: Surgery day 1/16/14

191.8: 1st Surgiversary

199.2: 2nd Surgiversary

194.0: Last Weigh in

192.8: CW

Some residual benefits of the added clear liquid diet for my rear end roto rooter I suppose. Sorry for being so late today, I woke up early and went into hyper cleaning/workout mode. My daughter told us yesterday afternoon that she would be here tonight. We had an Oh **** moment, because the house isn't ready for guests. I was able to get about 1/2 of my chores done, then took a break to go on a bike ride to the gym to lift weights. Now, I'll be in hyper cleaning mode for a while longer. 

I got a good ride in yesterday as well, but got caught in a severe thunderstorm unprepared. I chalked that up to being stupid. I'm prepared now. Hopefully I can get some more exercise in before I head out of town again this week. 

Have a great week everyone!!

Don 1962
on 7/24/16 10:14 am

Last week: 176.2

This week: 178.6

Remember house guest are like bath water.

Need to do some domestic duty myself.  Have an alumni association new student send off to attend later this evening but two dirty dogs, a full dishwasher to empty and some vacuuming to do before then.  Did yard work yesterday and Allah be praised the belt on my riding mower broke AFTER the mowing was done and I was scattering thatch when it did. 

Go do your thing!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

fargosrm
on 7/24/16 11:06 am - Fargo, ND
RNY on 06/13/13

Last week 232

This week 229

Howdy All,

I'm back after a long hiatus. This past week we had some real favorable weather for biking, so I was able to get in 133 miles. I'm rocking a pretty decent farmer tan now. I also managed to hit the gym three times for weights, life is good. 

Best Regards

Shane

"A wilderness explorer is a friend to all, be a plant or fish or tiny mole!"

NateH
on 7/24/16 1:11 pm
VSG on 09/26/14

Been AWOL for a few weeks; nothing bad just been very busy. 

HW: 450
SW: 192.3
LW: 192.3
TW: 190.8

Lowest ever! I'm pretty sure it's all of the fluids I've sweated out this weekend. I've been outside, walking and working out a ton. I used to hate the heat when I was fat. Now, I'm loving it! Ok, maybe 110 heat index is a bit hot. But still I don't cringe like I used to. 

Everything has been going well; all fluids and vitamins are in. Exercise is good; I've still got my streak of 20,000+ steps every single day this year. It was a joke I made mid-January that I would try to keep it up. So far so good and we're almost done with July.

Walked to breakfast today to a new place on the far north side of the city. I walked. I didn't realize it was 7.6 miles. Then I walked home. Nice little workout to bookend my eggs and bacon. :)

Have a great week, everyone! 

HW: 450
SW: 428 9/26/14
Reached 'normal' BMI (24.9) with a weight of 199.9: 2/5/2016

billmacc7
on 7/24/16 6:55 pm - MA

High-346

Low-196

Last Week-210

Today-207

Another drop in scale. However it is due to being sick and being diagnosed with Lyme Disease. Also all the heat has me sweating like a stuck pig!!

Water-Improving

Vitamins-On Spot

Exercise-4 out of 7, limited as I am still pretty weak.

NSV of the week..Last Saturday walked our oldest daughter, Cassie down the Aisle..had a hard time not getting emotional but mostly happy for her her and her fiancée!

Yours in WLS,

Bill Mac

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 61 views