on 8/21/16 6:52 am - Woodbury, MN
RNY on 01/16/14

337.6: High weight Dec '13

311.3: Surgery day 1/16/14

191.8: 1st Surgiversary

199.2: 2nd Surgiversary

198.8: Last Weigh in

195.0: CW

I wish I knew what the heck happened last week. Food got better as all our houseguests left, exercise still sucks, and Vitamins are good. I could do better with water (i've been drinking too much caffeine. In any case I'll take it.

Now that everyone is gone, I can focus on important stuff like football. I'm getting caught up on Hard Knocks, and starting to get excited about college football (I've given up on the Lions till they get their heads outta their asses). 

Next week, I'll be helping out at my parents, so I'll miss another weigh in if someone else could kick the thread off.

Have a great week!!

Don 1962
on 8/21/16 7:45 am

Last week:  177.8
This week:  178.0

This is from a private OH group I'm in that I posted there earlier this week.  It is a sad tale and I only put it out here as a word of encouragement for anybody that is having issues fighting your post WLS demons.

Worked my second suicide in as many weeks on Tuesday.  Started in and ended in the "county" but because they did not call AT&T and have the phone pinged like we did after her Mom came to the our office the Sheriff's Office did not find her sooner.  She actually died yesterday afternoon in ICU.  Pills and alcohol.  W/F in her early 50's, had health issues, alcoholic, had tried suicide several times before.  This time dropped her kid off at band practice at 9:30 and went to a storage unit she was renting, got hammered, took her Tylenol 3's and was leaning on a garbage bag of empties when I found her at 6:00.  Son had called her after band practice at Noon to come pick him up.  Suspect she went straight to the storage unit after dropping him off.  Why did this really strike home?  She was a WLS patient of five or six years.  I flashed back to when I was fighting my post-op demons and was ever grateful that I did not let them win!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Qajohn
on 8/21/16 10:59 am - Woodbury, MN
RNY on 01/16/14

Thank you for sharing. It's a good wake up call.

NateH
on 8/21/16 3:23 pm
VSG on 09/26/14

Busy weekend traveling. I went to the ATP/WTA Tennis tournament in Cincinnati, OH this past week. Was a great time with hot/rainy weather. So much rain! I think they said 7+" of rain this week. Made for fun times getting soaked and then cooking in the heat. Did great with exercise but ate a lot of stuff I don't normally eat. Bad tasty food must be why the midwest is so fat! :) 

Anyway, I don't think I was as "bad" as the scale suggests:

HW: 450
SW: 428
LW: 192.3
TW: 196.7 *EEEEKKK!!*

I'm pretty sure it may be a bit of water logged from drinking so much water. I didn't eat too badly; just a few things I normally don't eat (more sugar than I'm used to). We'll see if things line back up this week. 

Have a great week! 

SW: 428 9/26/14
Reached 'normal' BMI (24.9) with a weight of 199.9: 2/5/2016

NateH
on 8/21/16 3:25 pm
VSG on 09/26/14

Forgot to say: labs came back from my 2 year surgical check-up and everything is "normal". I love it everyday when I hear that I am "normal". :) 

SW: 428 9/26/14
Reached 'normal' BMI (24.9) with a weight of 199.9: 2/5/2016

fargosrm
on 8/21/16 4:08 pm - Fargo, ND
RNY on 06/13/13

Last week 227

This week 225

Hi Guys,

I don't' have anything new to report, I've  just kept to my routine.  The longest ride this week was 26 miles. I managed to get three more 20-mile rides in and hit the gym for strength training three times as well.  I have a trip coming up over Labor day weekend, so I'm trying to bank as much exercise time in as I can since, I know I will be limited to whatever kind of weight room the hotel has if any and walking.

Have a great week.

Shane

"A wilderness explorer is a friend to all, be a plant or fish or tiny mole!"

billmacc7
on 8/22/16 9:06 am - MA

High-346

Low-196

Last Week-210

Today-210

I will take it as my eating was poor at best...

Water-better

Vitamins-On Spot

Exercise-5 out of 7... Still been in a rut so taking the next week off

NSV of the week...was able to do powers shine of house and a ton of yard work effortlessly?

Yours in WLS,

Bill Mac

Yours in WLS,

Bill Mac

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 25 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 25 views